• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    When was 2.1 released? I haven't played this game for quite a while, I can't remember which beta I played when I did.
    And another question, when does beta 2.1 end? The episodes thing confuses me, it says what beta 2.1 is supposed to be but not all of the episodes there have strikethroughs(?) over them...

P.S, metapod23, can you add dates to your upcoming updates/releases please? XD

Last edited:

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • When was 2.1 released? I haven't played this game for quite a while, I can't remember which beta I played when I did.
    And another question, when does beta 2.1 end? The episodes thing confuses me, it says what beta 2.1 is supposed to be but not all of the episodes there have strikethroughs(?) over them...

P.S, metapod23, can you add dates to your upcoming updates/releases please? XD
    Beta 2.1 ended when you battle Misty for your Togepi.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2010
    Hi metapod23 ! Please help me , i can't patch file "pokemon ash gray.IPS" ver 2.1 to .GBA.

Reina07

There can only be one victor!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    cool hack metapod23 :D

well done. when do u expect to finish it?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    cool hack metapod23 :D

well done. when do u expect to finish it?

Considering it's been almost a year (:shocked:) since I started the hack, and I'm not even half-way through it yet, I'd say give me at least another year.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    HI I've beaten every episode up to togepi fight.

My question is: WHERE IS THE BULBASAUR GARDEN?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2014
    Amazing hack.
    I've always wanted to play an anime-style ROM hack.
    ^^

Excellent scripting. ;D
    I just got the Dragon Scale, and now I'm stuck. D:
    Can someone help please? ^^

TheDonMaister

This is not His World its Mine
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    how do i get the Bike? im in fuchsia city and i want to go onto cycling road. ive done the dratini event. what do i do?

EDIT: actually i figured it out myself :P

EDIT2: umm Where did paras go?

EDIT3: jeez what is wrong with me? anyway found it in the tree

EDIT 4: What do I do with Jigglypuff?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    good question we don't know.

But METAPOD23 said that he completed the BULBASAUR GARDEN EPISODE.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    very good hack, I like the way you did the first few epiosdes alot different than me, I would like to stay mine anime hack is better but it is up to the audience to deciede

Years
  • I think the trainer battles should be edited too. It seems boring battling trainers with the same Pokemon lineups from Fire Red like Lass Janice, Super Nerd Jovan, Poke Maniac Mark, etc. You should edit the trainer battles in:

Viridian Forest, Route 3, Mt. Moon, Route 6, Route 8, Route 16, Route 17, Route 18, Route 19, and Route 20.

Other than that this ROM Hack is quite good!

Back