• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
i finished the beta!

also, why isn't this in the hacks showcase? it is far enough.

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
BTW how do you beat Brock? Is it possible with Pikachu? Since electricity sucks vs rock

Its easy get the light ball from the water wheel place next to the right hand exit from pewter and then pikachu is stronger :)

And what is supposed to happen in bills lighthouse?

juxta

3181 0814 1066
Years
Im curious as to how far you can get, i just talked to professor oak and got the national dex upgrade and helped james escape from marriage.. can't seem to find anywhere else to go?

Years
If you go west and go north you can encounter the Farfetch'd trainer and battle him, after that go west to a dead end and Misty should appear. You'll battle her and then you could give her Togepi. That's where Beta 2.1 ends at.

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
okay, questions

1. how do you give the boy his eevee?
2. how come you can skip events? for example, not find the paras, of do the diglet thing.
3. why isn't this in the hacks showcase?

that's all.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
Years
Im curious as to how far you can get, i just talked to professor oak and got the national dex upgrade and helped james escape from marriage.. can't seem to find anywhere else to go?
Fffffffff the Holy Matrimony episode is in the game?? That and The Ghost of Maiden's Peak are my favorite episodes from the first season :D I may have to go back to playing it...

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
i just noticed something!!! you stole an idea from me!!! when i started making Pokemon orange kanto (stopped as a group, but continued by myself) you were only doing an anime of season 1, and orange kanto is season 1 and 2. now when i look at it, you also have season 2 now. if you want proof that i had the idea a long time ago, here is a link http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192301 so there. i know the o/ws suck on it, but that is because there wasn't a spriter on the team at the time. also, the maps changed, and new tiles were added.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
i just noticed something!!! you stole an idea from me!!! when i started making Pokemon orange kanto (stopped as a group, but continued by myself) you were only doing an anime of season 1, and orange kanto is season 1 and 2. now when i look at it, you also have season 2 now. if you want proof that i had the idea a long time ago, here is a link http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=192301 so there. i know the o/ws suck on it, but that is because there wasn't a spriter on the team at the time. also, the maps changed, and new tiles were added.

Uh, I strongly doubt that he stole that from you, especially if it's been out of commission for a year. I mean, there are several notable GSC remakes out there, so it's not like you two having the same idea is going to ruin your hack. :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2019
Theoretically, it no one's idea as it's already been done. What I mean as, Pokemon from Kanto to Johto has been done in the anime. Furthermore, does everybody who does GSC remake copy Zel? Or did Zel copy this idea from somewhere else?

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
siper's argument is inane. Based on his views of what constitutes stealing, he stole his idea from Naranja. Let's not discuss this trollishness anymore.

Anyway, I'm coming very near to having updated all the old events, as some have noticed. I want to do a complete playthrough before I upload the next beta, so it could be another week or so.

jjnerdful

Never post
Years
  • Seen Mar 20, 2011
Say, Metapod. After patching the ips to my FR rom, I tried to play, and Pallet Town was seriously messed up. There were empty black tiles everywhere, everything was red tinted, and the running away from spearow event led me to a never-ending grass field.

I downloaded Beta 2.1. My rom worked fine with a couple other hacks (with the exception of this and one other hack). Think it's just my rom?

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
fine, if you don't want to admit it, because it was stealing because it was the first 2 season anime hack, that means 1 thing, a hack challenge. whoever makes the most popular anime hack wins, and the other has to take everything down about his hack, and cannot take credit to making it.

by popular, i mean when it is finished.

Years
I'm sure Metapod23 didn't know about your hack until now siperx. Besides it shouldn't matter anyways. As for Metapod23, when you playthrough, you would also mean beta test right? I can't wait, I hope the Farfetch'd episode and Misty getting Togepi episode look better. They seem to simple in Beta 2.1 and are probably WAY improved by now. See ya later, guys!

bladewarz

Starting post right now xD
Years
fine, if you don't want to admit it, because it was stealing because it was the first 2 season anime hack, that means 1 thing, a hack challenge. whoever makes the most popular anime hack wins, and the other has to take everything down about his hack, and cannot take credit to making it.

So what if he and "Stole" ... he wanted to make 2 season he and made... what the stealing is? By the way dont flame in threads go to private message's and there flame about this "Stealing" ...

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

My hack is already 1000 times more popular than the piece of crap you attempted. It will never be as popular as mine anyway, and you'll probably never finish it anyway. I never even knew your hack existed, and that goes for most of the people on this forum. Now stay the hell out of my thread.

Super Ultra Mega Charizard

not a beginner trainer :P
Years
Uh, I strongly doubt that he stole that from you, especially if it's been out of commission for a year. I mean, there are several notable GSC remakes out there, so it's not like you two having the same idea is going to ruin your hack. :/

this.
gamefreak made a remake of g/s so that must mean nobody is allowed to do that and wha you're saying is basicly the same
your hack was orange islands so you copied naranja!

Years
Eh, just ignore him. This hack is better in my opinion, it will probably be hack of the month soon? I don't know, but this game is fun. I do find it somewhat better than Ash's Quest since it resembles some of the anime events more. But both hacks are worth playing, and they are fun. In the new renovated version, do we go south from Route 20 to the Mysterious Garden event or do we continue going west? Talk to you guys later!

Back