• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON AURA SOULS

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
Years

• Pokémon
    Aura Souls

Introduction
    Hello Everyone, It is me Shun. You may know that I am Making Pokémon Great Sea Version (A Zelda Game). I will start making this game while I wait for spriters to be done with making sprites. cause I can not make sprites myself XD

Story
    Not Long Ago a massive war took place in the Region of Mineal. The Dark Knights and the Resistence. The War has ended and peace returned (sort off) THe Dark Nights are still trying their plan in secret but not causing a war. Now, it is time for your journey to begin. You must travel to the diffrent towns finding out more info of the D.K. While finding Keele (Your Rival's initial name) who is also searching.

New Features

* New Pallettes
    * New Region
    * New Story
    * New Rival
    * New Hero/Heroine
    * New HM\TM events
    * New Scripts
    * New Tiles
    * etc.

Screens
    Spoiler:

The Following screen is off the new TM OW use
    Spoiler:

Team
    Me - Mapper, Scripter, Pallette Editor, Event Maker, Texter, Tile Editor, Pokémon Editor, Item Editor.

Application
    Code:
    Name:
    Email: PM or Email
    Job: Read the list below
    Evidence of Work: I dont want anyone who cant do it.

Jobs
    Spoiler:

Banners

Credits

Wah: Tiles
    PHO: Tiles
    diegoisawesome's XSE tut.
    Thethethethe's Scripting Tut.
    Rom Hacking Tool Creators.

Progress
    Maps: 5%
    Scripts: 5%
    Sprites: 0%
    Story: 5%

Xatoku

Game Developer
    Years
  • This looks promising, I like it when the hm's aren't generally used like that and there's some new ideas being implemented.

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
  • Nice looking hack ;)
    Eevee as starter is interesting idea but will it have edited moveset?
    And by the way 'bout the TM learner isn't it djg's freezing script OW?

Yes, Eevee will have a new moveset and the ice OW was a temporary sprite I am using until I edit it so DJG I will change it soon.

This looks promising, I like it when the hm's aren't generally used like that and there's some new ideas being implemented.

Thanks, I might make alot more TM/HM scripts.

This looks pretty good. I did notice in the second screenshot that a sprite is on a tree. Other than that it is looking nice.

Yes, the sprite on the tree is the person who normally reads the sign and that is the area they stand so I will edit it soon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    Myabe you could improve the maps a little more so then it would become less empty use the space you got a little more just a tip xD.

kingfisher309

I lurrve zubat =D
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    I would map for you if you like.
    Check some of my maps in the map rating thread, my most recent maps have had ratings of 9-10/10 and thats about 6 maps that gt those ratings.

Years
  • ..hmmm yea... dat overworld ice sprite thing doesnt look very convincing... it sounds kinda cool that u can use flamme thrower on it thou!!.... also..u should try to change some of youre tiles (recouler them) or the mapping aswell as kingfisher jus said<

other then that its a good idea.... welll yea ur gonne do the tiles sooner or later anyway....

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    the TM thing made me intrested in it....
    hope it all goes well
    great hack hope u make a banner soon...

Back