• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AzolanSpring Version

Ami Mizuno

Sailor Mercury/Jupiter fan!
Years
  • .:: Hack Name ::.
    Pokémon AzolanSpring Version

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon FireRed Version

.:: Introduction ::.
    Hello everyone. It's me, MercuryShadowScizor. I have been ROM-Hacking for about 4-5 years. Over time, I've learned quite a bit of things and there are things that I know I must improve on. Either way, I try as well as I can for a successful hack and remembered. This hack shall have 4 parts to it: Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Now without further ado, I shall now present to you, Pokémon AzolanSpring Version.

.:: Story ::.
    The story begins with a brand new trainer's 10th Birthday during the spring season. You'll notice that there's a Poké Ball on the desk next to your PC. Contained within that Poké Ball was an Eevee. After taking the Eevee, you'll also find a note there with your items. Once you go downstairs, your mother isn't down and so you continue out on your way when your new friend and rival comes to you. She'll talk to about how Gyms work and also to see Professor Kayla, but challenges you to a battle first. After the battle, she will then tell you that she'll be traveling on her own to become as best as she can and leaves. Of course after going to the Gym and winning there, you remembered that you had to go to Professor Kayla's Lab and so you make your way there. Once there, she will tell you about Professor Oak and that he's staying somewhere within the region of Razolun. So you begin your travels to go see Professor Oak and eventually find him in a nearby town. He'll explain that there are a bit of legendary Pokémon that he came to do research on and tells you that Professor Kayla has been informed of the research project via e-mail. However, it wasn't before long that Team Rocket and Team Rozen found out about the legendary Pokémon and the secrets they carry. Though they are not alone and you still haven't much leads as to where your mother may have went off to.. Who are the extra evil villains that are assisting Team Rocket and Team Rozen? Where could your mother have gone to? What could the secrets of the legendary Pokémon be? You'll have to figure that all out on your own as you travel on during your journey of becoming a Pokémon Master.

.:: Features ::.

~New Pokémon
    ~New Trainers
    ~Possibly New Music
    ~Some New Tiles and Palettes
    ~4th Generation Pokemon might be included
    ~New Maps
    ~New scripts

.:: Screenshots ::.

~Blissoma Town Screenies
    BlissomaTown01.png
    BlissomaTown02.png
    sign.png

~The First Route now Route 324
    Route1.png
    Route1-2.png
    Route1-3.png

Route1-5.png
    Route1-4.png

~Other Screenies
    intro.png
    Starter2.png
    Love_Mom.png

StarterScript1.png
    Starter1.png
    4gs3651.png

Updates from December 1, 2009~
    OpressedWitches.png
    AzolanSpringtitletest2.png
    heroine.png

Esbreeonfrontal.png
    Esbreeonfrontspriteview.png
    Glaceonfrontalsprite.png

leafeonfrontalsprite.png
    NotchedPichufrontal.png

Pokemonicons.png
    Scizorfrontal.png

Update(s) from December 9, 2009~
    newbacksprite-2.png

.::Current Hacking Team::.
    MercuryShadowScizor[me] - Owner/Spriter/Tile Inserter/Mapper/Scripter/Music Remixer
    Esbreeon - Spriter/Beta Tester

.::Credits/Special Thanks::.
    Toonie/Vivvi for some support
    Synyster_Zeikku/Jake for some of the Diamond/Pearl Sprites, some tiles and support.
    Forgotton Memory/Luke for some support and advice
    Esbreeon for the Esbreeon Sprite.

If I so happen to have missed anyone for credits, let me know so I may credit you.

Hope it's to your liking.

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
    Years
  • I got to applaud you on the colorful graphics. At first I thought two different tree tones was kinda funny, but it adds variety to the map on second glance. And I've got to praise your sprite insertion skills, too. Your spliced Pokemon actually doesn't look half bad. I just wonder WHERE Esbreeon came from, lol. But I like it though. I can't wait for a BETA to drop for this hack.

Ami Mizuno

Sailor Mercury/Jupiter fan!
    Years
  • Thank you. I have been working on this hack for a few years now trying multiple things as I go along. I know that it's not the most appealing maps, palettes, and tiles around, but I'm content with what I have done. Also, the Esbreeon sprite was done by my best friend IRL. I asked for her permission to use it and was gladly allowed to use the sprites. I'm still working on some other things like the heroine's intro sprite in which I am currently having trouble with and some of the tutorials confuses me somewhat. Anyway, thanks again for enjoying my work. =)

Back