• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Battle Revolution

Years
  • Ok guys... ok... hehehe............. Take a breath.... hehehehehehe.............
    WII ARE GETTING CRAZY
    https://www.cubed3.com/news/5349

Ehehehe... I can't say nothing... just... WOW!!!!
    Pokémon Battle Revolution

Ok... sorry guys but just... what kind of ****ed great graphics are these?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Edit: Another proof... revo-europe (one of the best and truest sites for Nintendo Wii, if not the best) https://www.revo-europe.com/news.php?nid=9249

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • I've read the news and i must say i'm really happy with this. Battle Revolution looks great, as far i can see the battle graphics have been improved. The time will reveal more news as with Diamond/Pearl, so i'll be watching it.

Oh yes, i can't get access to the first link you posted. I don't know if that's the fault of my computer, but i will try again.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    0______________o

OH MY FREAKIN' GOODNESS!!!!!!

Sorry, but I really just had to let that out. This truly is blowing my mind. Thank you SO much for posting this, cause sure, I would've found out within the next day or two probably, but I'm so glad I saw this NOW... just, wow, I really can't say much more. I'm in shock. I haven't even read anything about the game yet, but after seeing that one screenshot I just HAD to post this paragraph of rambling. The graphics are simply breath taking.

Now THIS is how Pokemon should be!! AWOOHOO!!

~Trainer Rachel

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Omg, guys, did you see the video of this game in action?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgraCePaHGk

It's so amazing! The physical attacks actually connect. When Pikachu uses Quick Attack on Deoxys, they actually make contact. Oh, and the attacks actually effect the arena. When Groudon uses Solarbeam/HyperBeam, watch how the background blocks get destroyed and the ground gets charred. This just may be the high-tech, high-graphics game that Pokemon fans are waiting for! =D

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    aragornbird said:

Omg, guys, did you see the video of this game in action?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgraCePaHGk

It's so amazing! The physical attacks actually connect. When Pikachu uses Quick Attack on Deoxys, they actually make contact. Oh, and the attacks actually effect the arena. When Groudon uses Solarbeam/HyperBeam, watch how the background blocks get destroyed and the ground gets charred. This just may be the high-tech, high-graphics game that Pokemon fans are waiting for! =D

Oh man, I just watched the video, and again, I'm SPEECHLESS!!! It IS awesome, like you said, how the physical attacks actually connect, and how the arena gets destroyed, and just man, this honestly has made my day. I can't wait!!! But I'm willing to be patient, so they can truly make the game this good, and even better, so they don't rush and mess it up.

I even made a banner to commemorate this ^_____^

I'm so freakin' excited!!!! (in case you couldn't tell =P)

~Trainer Rachel

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    *Changes Pants*

Wow... I... Just... Wow...

I kinda wish that video was better quality, but I won't complain, considering what it's all about. I've officially re-started my Emerald file, just so I can have a team to import to Diamond and Pearl to play on this game.

falling up+
    Years
  • It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
  • *dies from excitement*

*respawns*

0________0

OH....MY....GOSH....THIS IS AWESOME!!! THE ACTUALLY TOUCH EACH OTHER WITH THE PHSYICAL ATTACKS! AND THE ARENA GETS DESTROYED! THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

That being said, this game seems pretty cool. Definitely gonna be a game I am getting when it comes out in the US.

Oh, and Trainer Rachel, nice thing u did with the sig, I like it.

Grant, I did the same thing u did when I heard about D/P!

Years
  • ZOMFG!!! I'M GETTING CRAZY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! NOT ONLY STADIUM BEING DESTROIED! BUT ALSO POEKMON VOICES!!! WE SEE A MORE DIGITAL FACE OF POKEMON!
    Also, it's beeing more "SIMed" system! Directly attacking Pokemon! It's super crazy! (Not to mention it is the best graphics game in the history of Nintendo)
    Edit: Nice banner Trainer Rachel, just one thing :P It's coming out in the Land of Rising Sun in Christmas of 2006 not 2007 =P

Last edited:

Twilight Itachi X

Twilight X. The ultimate.
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 17, 2008
    You know, I'm actually going to think about getting a Wii after looking at this! I seen the video and I thought it looked awesome! The stages can get destroyed and the Pokemon actually get hit. Real good graphics too! I'm so thinking about saving money for a Wii for this game, it definately looks worth it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    Yeah, this is gonna ROCK!!

And thanks for the compliments on my banner guys ^___^

And Ash_Pokemaster, yeah, I'll change that. The reason why I put that was cause one of the articles said it would come out then, but yeah, I think it's pretty much confirmed to be coming out this Christmas, which would be a few months after D/P, so WOOHOO!

EDIT: Nice avatar yourself ;)

Last edited:

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • It's indeed a great game. The video made me speechless, wonder how it would make me on full quality. More information will be revealed pretty soon i think, as serebii announed some while ago a certain pokemon magazine halfway Juni would excists more Diamond/Pearl information, so maybe too more Battle Revolution information.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2008
    ArmchairRomeo said:
    I really hope this one has rentals. Please, Nintendo?

Yeah, the graphics are awesome. Can't wait to use my Lugia XD!

Oh man, I had forgotten all about rentals, due to the absence of them in the recent games. But yeah, that would be GREAT. That's another one of the reasons why I think the Stadium games are better than Col/XD.

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Trainer Rachel said:
    Oh man, I had forgotten all about rentals, due to the absence of them in the recent games. But yeah, that would be GREAT. That's another one of the reasons why I think the Stadium games are better than Col/XD.

I dont like rentals. Movesets are very very horrible

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    The moves affect the landscape?
    The Pokemon actually touch each other?
    All I can say is...
    IT'S ABOUT TIME!! :D

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
    Years
  • THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! Anyway, I hope they have some mini-game features like the stadiums did. That way you could have the adventure and play mini-games with your own pokemon. This movie also shows that it's compatible with the 3rd gen, because the boy is from FireRed according to its Deoxys. The girl is probably from LeafGreen, too.

Back