• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon battle royale?

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
    I wonder why Nintendo has not made a battle royale version of Pokémon.

because a battle royale would be very good.

Considering how many Pokémon there are. I think about 809. A battle royale could allow every Pokémon to interact with each other.

Shouldn't game freak make a game involving huge maps. And then Pokémon start falling from the sky. And then each Pokémon fights each other till the last mon is standing.

healing will be potions

Weapons will be TM's

I don't know if there is anything in Pokémon that is like a shield potion. Like taking it gives you defense.

Chests are pokeballs. Opening a pokeball can give you TM's, potions, and defense.

Opening a masterball gives you better TM's, Potions, and Defense.

So like two types of chests or In this case pokeballs.

The Pokémon battle royale game also has a force field surrounding each map. The force field keep on getting bigger and anyone who is in it slowly dies away. This is to encourage all Pokémon to get closer and fight each other to death.

So what do you think of my Pokémon battle royale idea?

AveeVaporGlitch

Stuck In Unova
    Years
    I'd be down for one as long as it is not Rumble style. If it was like a legit F2P BR game that was good I'd invest so much time into it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I mean, sure, as long as it's kid friendly a Pokemon style Battle Royale game could be possible, I guess? I just don't think it'd be released on a console...maybe a mobile game.

Pokedigifan1178

Years
    It'd be a lot better on console, because we're talking 809+ pokemon. I think it's a good idea, just really, really hard to implement. Think Pokenn Tournament but with a giant map and more Pokemon

Don't forget it will have a bit of a mystery dungeon gameplay in it.

Like how in mystery dungeon you can pick up items.

Same thing with this game. Pick up tm's (equivalent to guns), potions, and other things.

Also I feel like this game would be a great idea.

It will change the Pokémon formula games. Pokémon won't be repetitive once they start making games like these.

I think if Nintendo managed to do this. They could be like digimon games instead of Pokémon being the Nintendo version of call of duty.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
    I thought they already did this battle royale thing in Sun and Moon...

Last edited:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    So basically a Pokemon PUBG? I'm not too hot on the idea as it would be really hard to implement for starters, and also, while it would be really cool, it wouldn't be realistic as controlling 802 Pokemon, even with high-level AI is no joke. Lastly, if you want a multiplayer version, good luck. The maximum Pokemon age group generally spans from 7-14, and I doubt they will be willing to fork over their bucks for an online battle royale game, considering what the news is these days. (Refer to PUBG Mobile)

Pokedigifan1178

Years
    So basically a Pokemon PUBG? I'm not too hot on the idea as it would be really hard to implement for starters, and also, while it would be really cool, it wouldn't be realistic as controlling 802 Pokemon, even with high-level AI is no joke. Lastly, if you want a multiplayer version, good luck. The maximum Pokemon age group generally spans from 7-14, and I doubt they will be willing to fork over their bucks for an online battle royale game, considering what the news is these days. (Refer to PUBG Mobile)

It wouldn't be that bad

Back