• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Black and White Victory of the Week

NoriakiZ

Rookie
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    So guys, what are some epic wins you guys have accomplished?

I caught 2/3 of the Musketeer trio, Victini, Zekrom and Kyurem in Poké Balls. I'm very proud. (As proud as you can be of pixels and data, lol)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I found the rest of the Seven Sages, and got half my team to 70 this week. I've also been researching competitive teams so once I'm done with the Elite Four second round I'll be ready to raise a competitive battling team.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I beat the Champion using a Gigalith that was 20 levels lower than any of his Pokemon. He stomped my two 70+ Pokemon flat with his Bouffalant, so I switched in Gigalith and spammed Hyper Potions. It was amazing.

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Winning against my friend in my first Pokemon Black Wireless match...

I know... Too lame...

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Best thing I've done so far in Pokémon White was beating Cress' Panpour with my Tepig being the same level.
    Type match-ups are important ... or are they?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Lucky Damn Encounters!

So, i' just fart around from time to time in random patches of grass. And today was an especially impressive time. :D

I fished in a pool of water(surfacing pokemon) and on the first try got a Lapras.
    I wandered into the great chasm, the first pokemon i encountered was a Ditto.
    And on my first encounter obtained a Male Vulpix. (which i hear is rare? Validate that for me someone?)

Either way, :stretch: It all happened within a half hour, has anybody felt privileged by similar acts of luck?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    So, i' just fart around from time to time in random patches of grass. And today was an especially impressive time. :D

I fished in a pool of water(surfacing pokemon) and on the first try got a Lapras.
    I wandered into the great chasm, the first pokemon i encountered was a Ditto.
    And on my first encounter obtained a Male Vulpix. (which i hear is rare? Validate that for me someone?)

Either way, :stretch: It all happened within a half hour, has anybody felt privileged by similar acts of luck?

Merged with the victory of the week thread, since it does in a sense cover your lucky moments, though in your case being wild encounters. Some of our other lucky threads have been merged with WTF Moments, so between those two threads, there's not much room for any threads regarding whether you've been lucky. :(

Because hey, depending on the situation, people will either react "WTF" to something really lucky, or consider it a victory. XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I beat my 70th Super Single Train Battle vs a Terrakion, Landoros, and a Zapdos with my Scizor lol

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • No recent accomplishments, but here are the ones I remember:
    -Hatching Drilbur and Ferroseed with good IVs
    -Using a fully unevolved Pokemon (Venipede) against Leavanny and winning
    -Catching 3 Tynamo in Chargestone Cave without even trying to look for them
    -Beating Subway Boss Ingo with an EV trained Excadrill single-handedly

Years
  • I can't remember clearly, but I know my Dewott, two levels higher, defeated both N's Zoroark and Archeops on his own. I call it a victory because it was my first time to go against a Zoroark.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • My victory was defeating ghetis (Wrong spelling) with low leveled pokemon that weren't level 50+ it was annoying but I finally defeated him.

Back