• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Black and White

Years
  • rustymenon
    Spoiler:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Chapter 1 - part 2
    "The burst of a rival"

Spoiler:

Chapter 2 - part 1
    "Blazing into Route 1"

Spoiler:

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • [OCC: Thanks jackblaze i was kind of hoping that it would free itself so the battle will continue. I like a nice challange ;)). Hope this time David will do better]

Chapter 2 - part 2

"Blazing into Route 1"

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ashley walked up to the Lab. She had only just arrived in Nuvema Town, she was a bit scared. Her Minccino ran through the doors. Ashley followed. She saw the Professors smiling face, and walked up to her.
    "Need a Pokedex?" asked the woman.
    "Yes...please.." replied Ashley. She took the Pokedex, and the kind woman gave her some pokeballs, as well. Since she was starting her journey, she decided to give her Minccino a name. She thought a while, then found the perfect name.
    'Cino.'
    She told her Minccino, and it approvingly nodded.

"Alright, Cino, lets go look around this place!" said Ashley.
    They ran past all the trees, and saw a few Patrat walking about.

Years
  • mzmingle
    Spoiler:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Chapter 1: Back on track

Spoiler:

Years
  • Geras32
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Patrat stopped and started running away from the Lillipup, it seemed as if they were playing a game. Then, a blonde head poked out of the bushes. The blonde girl, who was quite tall, ran up to Ashley and Smirked.
    "Um, hi. Who are you?" asked Ashley,
    "Melissa." she said. She looked at Cino. "Nice Pokemon you got there. You a new trainer? don't worry, me too."
    "I'm Ashley. Yes, I am a new trainer. What pokemon you got?"
    "Oh, Lillipup." she replied, as she sent out her Lillipup. "I call it Lili."
    "Lillii!" said the doglike pokemon.
    "Well, since we're friends..wanna be rivals?" said Melissa
    "Sure, okay."
    "So that's that. Seeya later then." and she left.
    "Hmm, what should I do...maybe go a bit further down route 1, see some more pokemon? I don't know..." she asked Cino.

(OOC: Sorry its short, i''m getting into the RP style again, i should get better when we have more to do, a few more posts.)

Years
  • mzmingle
    Spoiler:

You guys have been asking for it so here you go.

Chapter 4​
    Optional Section
    Spoiler:

Striaton City​
    Striaton_City.png

Striaton City is home to the Unova Trainer School, as well as the first Gym on your Pokemon Journey. It is also noteworthy as being the home of Fennel, Professor Juniper's friend, who conducts her research into the Dream World here. Nearby is the mysterious, abandoned Dreamyard.​

Things to do in Striation Town:
    -> Visit the Pokemon Center
    200px-Unova_Pokemon_Center.png

Your Pokemon have probably had a rough battle in the last few previous posts, so they're probably feeling quite rough. In this case, it would be ideal to heal up your Pokemon at the Pokemon Center so that they will be prepared to face whatever challenge may come up in the close future. It shouldn't take too long for you to get your Pokemon healed up, either.

-> Visit the PokeMart
    240px-Pokemart_anime.png

Stocking up on items for your journey will be a really big assistance for yourself, whether it's Poke Balls, Potions, Antidotes or anything. Each item will have a different effect, and will therefore provide a big help to your character when faced with a problem, such as paralysis. Therefore, think of what could happen in your future posts and purchase some items to help you out.
    (Items you buy will be shown on your Character Profile on the OOC thread)

-> Visit the Battle Club
    Battle_club.jpg

Once again Battle Club remember there will be one in every town. Inside the Battle Club, you will be matched up with another opponent with the same amount of Pokemon as you, and then you both will have a battle as normal, the winner is the winner, your Pokemon levels, blah blah blah. I'm sure it's all simple.

-> Meet New People
    230px-Morrison.png

Meeting new people is a huge part of your journey, and can provide you with many oppurtunies to give your plot a twist. These people could be nice and caring, like a new friend to you, or they could just be arrogant and cocky, which could heat up a battle. It's all up to you, but the more interesting you make these people, the better your story will be.​

-> Go to the Trainer School
    150px-Sanyou_Trainer_School.png

A Pokémon academy is a school where students and Trainers can learn more about Pokémon. Most beginning Trainers visit at least one of them, and common Trainers who study extensively at these locations are Lasses, School Kids, and Scientists. The blackboard at the back of the school details the five non-volatile status ailments. Go here maybe for a battle or whatever......

-> Try and win you First Badge at the Striation City Gym
    250px-Striaton_Gym.png

Difficulty Rating-> Medium-This means that the battle should be more difficult than any you have had so far. So i expect at least one of your pokemon to get knocked out at least XD

You can chose between:
    Cilan
    Spr_BW_Cilan.png
    Spoiler:

Chilli
    Spr_BW_Chili.png
    Spoiler:

Cress
    Spr_BW_Cress.png
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Chapter 2 - part 3
    "Double battle....double trouble"

Spoiler:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • (OOC - Spike will not learn Growth)

Chapter 4 - The First Gym Battle, and Sam's Return

Spoiler:

(Edit : Done, you can update now. Another Super Long Post XD)

Last edited:

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • Chapter 2: Route 1

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • rustymenon
    Spoiler:

Geras32
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Name: Jackson Goldan
    Nickname(s): Jax
    Sexuality
    : Straight
    Appearance
    : Jax has crystal blue eyes and slightly tanned skin. He stands at 5' 4" with an athletic frame. His hair is jet black and goes to about his jaw-line, with bangs that go to his eyebrows. He wears a black T-shirt with a gray pokeball imprint on it, and jeans. He wears blue converse and carries a gray backpack with him. When it's cold out he'll throw on a gray and black hoodie. He also wears a black beanie over his head, generally keeping a set of earphones in, attached to his black and blue IPod.
    Personality
    : Jax is a rather quiet and subdued person.
    History
    Your character's past...I enjoy reading long Histories ^_^
    Anything Else?
    Optional
    Chosen Path
    Trainer, Breeder, Coordinator, Item Collector, etc

Can you reserve me a spot for Zorua? I'll finish later ^.^

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
  • Chapter 3
    "Entrance of the Battle Club"