• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon Black or White

blue

gucci
Years
  • I'm pretty sure you're supposed to get approval for a weekly poll? I'm not 100% but still.

I went for White over black, I much prefer the colour.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I totally went with Black. I just like the color black... it's a nice color that goes well with any other color by completely dominating it. I didn't care if I got Zekrom or Reshiram to be honest.

Years
  • Black because I like Reshiram and Gothitelle plus it looks better for girls IMO.

I went with black cause i like the colour,
    and because on first glance i liked Gothitelle and pretty much still do....
    I didnt care much of which legendary i got :)

TBH I played through White too that a friend got but still prefer black version!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I chose black because 1. my local gameshop didn't have White so I didn't have much choice lol. Also my friends all have black and they've always told me its pretty great so I chose black :)

Years
  • I want White, but I have Black because I didn't pay attention to the cover when I got the game and thought Zekrom was the mascot. I'd also much rather have White because I prefer White Forest to Black City. (;O;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    I got black because it was given to me but still prefer it mainly because of the trainers in black city, that is until they all left

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    I was going to get black, but decided to get white just for zekrom, even though i never use him lol.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2013
    White, because I just wanted a dragon type that wasn't generic.
    I mean, Dragon Fire is a really predictable dragon type don't you think?
    But Dragon Electric, how awesome :D

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I played white first, just because I was totally into Zekrom (I actually like the color black than white). But then I was a bit dissapointed by Zekrom, I guess......

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2012
    White becaus of Zekrom,tripple battles and white forest seems more interesting to me then black city

Back