• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 20, 2020
Itemless Nuzlocke of Challenge mode is pretty much impossible unless you get Beedrill or Lucario early. Otherwise difficulty was very on point, good hack!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 26, 2019
Has anyone ever gotten a shiny starter from the Harlequin?

I've noticed that not only do the Charmanders not have Solar Power (which I'm happy with), they are always male.

This makes me a little suspicious that it won't ever be shiny, despite SRs.

Edit: nvm found out how easy it is to use AR codes

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 15, 2020
Is there a version of this rom hack with Emboar still having a different typing? Ground or Dark work. I would like to use him for a monotype run!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 9, 2021
In Renegade Platinum there's a NPC named Traynee who lets you EV train your Pokemon. Is she in this game too or is she only in Renegade Platinum?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
In Renegade Platinum there's a NPC named Traynee who lets you EV train your Pokemon. Is she in this game too or is she only in Renegade Platinum?

No, this is a very old hack and I don't think adding new scripts was even feasible for Gen 5 hacking, it may still not be.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 7, 2022
Aside from moon black this seems to be the only other black 2 hack out there if I am not mistaken right? Such a shame the hack is not being worked on anymore.

I think on android GEN V are the chronologically last games that run well so I was hoping to find a hack that might include the newer GEN pokemon and hidden abilities etc. does any of you guys know a really solid quality hack that slightly ups the difficulty and includes newer pokemon etc?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Aside from moon black this seems to be the only other black 2 hack out there if I am not mistaken right? Such a shame the hack is not being worked on anymore.

I think on android GEN V are the chronologically last games that run well so I was hoping to find a hack that might include the newer GEN pokemon and hidden abilities etc. does any of you guys know a really solid quality hack that slightly ups the difficulty and includes newer pokemon etc?

My dude.. this hack has been completed for ages now. If you want the patch you should go onto Drayano's twitter.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 9, 2021
Sorry for double posting, but I was busy EV training, that just thought that this might be helpful, I'll be posting the useful EV training locations now:

best sp. attack EV place: celestial tower floor 2F.
litwick, haunter, elgyem, chingling ; total %75 encounter rate.

best speed EV place: Aspertia City surf in the pond next to your house
%100 speed encounter rate, all the pokemon appear there will only give speed EVs, even pokemon in rippling water.

best attack EV place: desert resort outside (do not enter the deser resort, it's the patches of sand just outside the gate)
sandile, darumaka, scraggy, rufflet, trapinch ; total %65 encounter rate.

best HP EV place: surf in route 19 (the beginning route, just as you exit aspertia city)
marill ; %70 encounter rate.

Edit: I would also like to point out the convenience of these places, as all of them except the HP training spot has a nearby means of healing. (nurse in celestial tower floor 3F , mother in aspertia city -and the house is just next to the lake- , nurse just inside desert resort standing infront of the gate)

these are the best EV training places that I had detected. Though I don't know about a good def and sp. def locations, I would be glad if someone added those to mine.

Another HP spot. Castelia Sewers: Surfing gets you grimers. Dark spots get you Palpitoads and Stunfisks which yield 2 Def EVs. If you have money, stock up on super or max repels. Keep in mind that in certain seasons, the sewer water is dried up, so you will have to use the Marill spot he provided.

Defense: One of the upper levels of Relic Castle (go into the tomb in the top part of the desert resort and fall down the hole). Encounters: Yamask, duskull, onix.
Relic Passage (Driftveil and Castelia side): Rhyhorn, Boldore, and Graveler; rhyhorn, roggenrolla, and geodude, respectively. This one is okay if you have a Pokemon that can get around sturdy (mold breaker, multi-attack move, etc).

Sp.Def: Virbank city. Frillish and tentacool via surfing

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
I've patched these roms using xdelta, and it comes up as a "File" instead of "NDS File". Is this supposed to happen?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I've patched these roms using xdelta, and it comes up as a "File" instead of "NDS File". Is this supposed to happen?

Yes. Sometimes it happens to me. Just add the extension ".nds" after the file name. For example, Pokemon Blaze Black 2.nds

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 18, 2022
Great hack so far, but one issue. whenever i try to evolve my snivy the game freezes. the only time it freezes is when that specific evolution animation comes up. idk if this is just an issue with the cartridge but i'm wondering if there is anything i can do about it.

ps the snivy was contrary so i hope there's a fix

edit: pretty much all of the evolutions aren't working :/ the only evo that worked was the first one i ever did (lillipup > herdier)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 25, 2021
This happened to me too. If I remember well, I solved it saving the game and restarting the rom, using the normal save&load, not the emulator one.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 18, 2022
Thank you so much... but does this work if it is on a cartridge? Because I'm not exactly sure how to do that.

Also do I have to reset my save file? I don't really understand any of this kind of stuff

alsoooooo i can't surf

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Hello everyone, I decided to redo v1.2 as I managed to make some drastic improvements regarding compatibility, rendering my previous v1.2 build obsolete. With this version you can finally play the ROM hack in DSi Mode using solutions like TWiLightMenu.

v1.2 - March 27, 2022
DeadSkullzJr:
- Made adjustments to the ROM image.
- Restored Nintendo DSi related data in the ROM image.
- Removed the anti-piracy bypass patch.

The anti-piracy bypass patch was removed because it's generally a bad practice to apply patches
like these to ROM hacks due to the constant changes that occur to the ROM image(s). The other
reason is because anti-piracy bypass solutions tend to receive updates from time to time to account
for aspects of the game that may have been missed in the past. Lastly, these types of patches should
only ever be applied by the end user and not forced, these should only ever be used if by chance the
environment you are working with requires a solution like this for the game(s) to run properly, not
all environments are guaranteed to operate the same exact way or handle game related data in the same
manner.

Download:

Pokemon - Blaze Black Version 2
https://mega.nz/folder/dQ5ixbbL#oSdW79hAKdfikEAJhtVOCQ

Pokemon - Volt White Version 2
https://mega.nz/folder/gVgQ3DwT#jfnkUjqSAIPKWe_vkwMBnQ

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 17, 2022
Is there a way to change to the vanilla mode once you've started the complete version? Tbh the gym leaders in the complete version are just too difficult and it's not enjoyable for me at this point.

Days
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Hi I am new to this ROM hack, having an issue where i fought Bianca after Clay and did not get hm fly. Is the location of this changed i could not find any info on that if anyone could help me

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen yesterday
Hi I am new to this ROM hack, having an issue where i fought Bianca after Clay and did not get hm fly. Is the location of this changed i could not find any info on that if anyone could help me
you're thinking of B1W1, in B2W2 you get Fly after helping Hugh chase Neo Team Plasma from Nimbasa after Elesa

Back