• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I have to admit that the shelter quest was cool and creepy good job.

I've been meaning to ask you, how many quests are there?

Also how do I do a Gen 1 save? Do I need to download a Red and Blue game online? I'm not going to lie I am having trouble understanding the instructions.

Years
    I have to admit that the shelter quest was cool and creepy good job.

I've been meaning to ask you, how many quests are there?

Also how do I do a Gen 1 save? Do I need to download a Red and Blue game online? I'm not going to lie I am having trouble understanding the instructions.

Thanks for playing! There's 26 quests in total in the game.
    I'll explain the whole Gen. 1 save process by DM because I don't want this reply to be too long and confusing

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Looks like there is only one more quest left then. I think it's the Shaymen one, but I don't think I will be able to do it since I don't have the flower to summon it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Looks like there is only one more quest left then. I think it's the Shaymen one, but I don't think I will be able to do it since I don't have the flower to summon it.

Keep on going on the story.... I won't spoil it but some of your decisions may result in something....

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Alright, I've already beaten the whole game but I'll take your word for it. For the record the game would crash when it came to Shaymen.

I just got the recent update 2.7 and I think I must have missed something important, because I didn't know about the last two updates.

Last edited:
    Years
    Alright, I've already beaten the whole game but I'll take your word for it. For the record the game would crash when it came to Shaymen.

I just got the recent update 2.7 and I think I must have missed something important, because I didn't know about the last two updates.

Not sure why exactly the game crashes, I was sure I fixed that error a while ago. If you mean when you capture it and use it, then it crashes, then yeah that should've been fixed.

And yeah, I don't always post that I updated the game here because I dislike double-posting over and over. I always inform on discord with every update though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    how do evolve milcery when we can not do the spin?or i mean for all those ones that need to be in certain area or certain action need to be performed but cant because this is PC game

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Uhm hi me again.
    I've think I've bugged the main plot. I accidentally did the bushido side quest before I met Kitana in never land. The side quest is completed I can't seem to do the next part of the main quest. I've tried talking to kitana at the shogun residence but no dice. Help?

Last edited:
    Years
    Uhm hi me again.
    I've think I've bugged the main plot. I accidentally did the bushido side quest before I met Kitana in never land. The side quest is completed I can't seem to do the next part of the main quest. I've tried talking to kitana at the shogun residence but no dice. Help?

So... how is that possible? The bushido sidequest should be unavailable until the post-game, and Kitana is required before you beat the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    So... how is that possible? The bushido sidequest should be unavailable until the post-game, and Kitana is required before you beat the game.

I was looking around the islands after getting the 5th gym badge. Saw the resort island was on the list and went there and the side quest happened. They told me I couldn't leave the island before I did the thing, so I did the thing.

Last edited:
    Back