• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

Years
    I was looking around the islands after getting the 5th gym badge. Saw the resort island was on the list and went there and the side quest happened. They told me I couldn't leave the island before I did the thing, so I did the thing.

That is... not intended. Again, this shouldn't be possible. That Quest is only given in one place, the Myrtle Estate, after the game is beaten. I've checked as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    That is... not intended. Again, this shouldn't be possible. That Quest is only given in one place, the Myrtle Estate, after the game is beaten. I've checked as well.

Yeah just remembered I had visited Myrtle while doodling around after the 6th gym badge. She had given me the quest. Apologies for leaving that bit out. My memory is not great.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2021
    Hi loving the game so far! Slight issue, everytime (10 attempts) I try to catch Galarian Moltres by interacting with his roaming sprite my game crashes. I started the Moltres chase right after seeing him in burnt pineland when I finished the Kitana quest in Mineola.

Years
    Hi loving the game so far! Slight issue, everytime (10 attempts) I try to catch Galarian Moltres by interacting with his roaming sprite my game crashes. I started the Moltres chase right after seeing him in burnt pineland when I finished the Kitana quest in Mineola.

Oh, that's something bad. It's the new audio system that messed up roamers. I apologize. Emergency bugfix coming up!

Years
    Finished the game yesterday and I absolutely loved it! A very solid effort and I had a lot of fun.
    One thing I did notice is that Volcarona might have incorrect BSTs. I dropped a Modest Mint on it, and even with an F-rank IV on special attack it still feels like the stats are wrong. Volcarona regularly has a pseudo-ish BST and it really feels like it probably still has Larvesta's total stats.
    Added a screenshot with a level 68 Volcarona and its stats, and my level 67 Gallade for comparison. Volcarona's base SpA is 135 and Gallade's attack is 125 or 130 if my memory serves me right.

https://imgur.com/a/xkQdX5O

Two more things:
    - Trying to reload the game with the F12 prompt, after pressing continue and moving to any direction, the game crashes with the following error:
    "Script 'overworld_random_encounters' line 825: SystemStackError occured.

stack level too deep"
    - Is it possible to add bottle caps to the game, even as a postgame item? Boosting IVs could be a very nice addition.

Other than that, I've had a lot of fun and I hope to see more games from you in the future!

Years
    Finished the game yesterday and I absolutely loved it! A very solid effort and I had a lot of fun.
    One thing I did notice is that Volcarona might have incorrect BSTs. I dropped a Modest Mint on it, and even with an F-rank IV on special attack it still feels like the stats are wrong. Volcarona regularly has a pseudo-ish BST and it really feels like it probably still has Larvesta's total stats.
    Added a screenshot with a level 68 Volcarona and its stats, and my level 67 Gallade for comparison. Volcarona's base SpA is 135 and Gallade's attack is 125 or 130 if my memory serves me right.

https://imgur.com/a/xkQdX5O

Two more things:
    - Trying to reload the game with the F12 prompt, after pressing continue and moving to any direction, the game crashes with the following error:
    "Script 'overworld_random_encounters' line 825: SystemStackError occured.

stack level too deep"
    - Is it possible to add bottle caps to the game, even as a postgame item? Boosting IVs could be a very nice addition.

Other than that, I've had a lot of fun and I hope to see more games from you in the future!

Thank you! You are right, Volcarona's stats are messed up. I'll add that to the next update! Yeah, and F12 crashes the game. I'm also looking into a fix still. I will also add Bottle Caps and all the stuff that goes with them.
    Again, thanks for playing!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    hI! love the game! but when i start the game and save and quit and let it add the new files to the game and stuff but when i start the game up again....it doesnt save for some reason....tried 3 times...for some reson wont let me keep the saves m gunna try downloading it again but hope it works game looks awsome! and yes i did let the game add the new files that were created after closing the game

Years
    hI! love the game! but when i start the game and save and quit and let it add the new files to the game and stuff but when i start the game up again....it doesnt save for some reason....tried 3 times...for some reson wont let me keep the saves m gunna try downloading it again but hope it works game looks awsome! and yes i did let the game add the new files that were created after closing the game

Just to note, I did send a message earlier to you to see if I can help you further!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2020
    When I start the game, my screen appears an error like : script 'Psystem_system' line 72: argumenterror occurred. comparison of fixnum with nil failed

And when I delete the folder to download again I can't delete Trov㯮png. Please help me with this

Years
    When I start the game, my screen appears an error like : script 'Psystem_system' line 72: argumenterror occurred. comparison of fixnum with nil failed

And when I delete the folder to download again I can't delete Trov㯮png. Please help me with this

A screenshot would help me understand. Sometimes, the computer's language can be the issue as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Thank you for making such a great game! I just started it but it looks great!

However, I am having a problem. After I advanced time by reading the book in the Pokemon Center in Lumia Town, I noticed that the berries I had planted (Lum and Cheri) had stopped growing and that my save time had randomly subtracted about two hours of playtime. (Not the actual playtime, just the time was two hours less)

Also, now all my battles happen as though I'm playing in fast text speed mode/speed-up even though my text speed is still set to normal.

Years
    Thank you for making such a great game! I just started it but it looks great!

However, I am having a problem. After I advanced time by reading the book in the Pokemon Center in Lumia Town, I noticed that the berries I had planted (Lum and Cheri) had stopped growing and that my save time had randomly subtracted about two hours of playtime. (Not the actual playtime, just the time was two hours less)

Also, now all my battles happen as though I'm playing in fast text speed mode/speed-up even though my text speed is still set to normal.

Thanks for playing! Let me see...

During the time skip, the game advances time by five hours, and I'm pretty sure the Berries still depend on real-life time because of possible oversights.
    You also may have turned on speed up mode by pressing Alt.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    I think it was Alt causing the problem. Or perhaps I just needed to reboot the game. Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2022
    Really enjoyed this game so far. Leveled a team to around 15, I was always using the F8 key to quicksave. However, after restarting the game (and crashing with F12) it turns out that there is no savegame at all. My "Save" folder just has a couple of screenshots titled capture00x.bmp and a "Pokemon" file which appears to be empty. Am I not supposed to use F8 to save? Or is this a bug? That bummed me out a little, I grinded quite a bit for that Modest Misdreavus and that Adamant Rookidee :D

Years
    Really enjoyed this game so far. Leveled a team to around 15, I was always using the F8 key to quicksave. However, after restarting the game (and crashing with F12) it turns out that there is no savegame at all. My "Save" folder just has a couple of screenshots titled capture00x.bmp and a "Pokemon" file which appears to be empty. Am I not supposed to use F8 to save? Or is this a bug? That bummed me out a little, I grinded quite a bit for that Modest Misdreavus and that Adamant Rookidee :D

Ahh I see. I get many comments about the save system used in my game. Simply put, it works oddly. No issues for me though. I would advise saving the normal way, through the menu, or pressing V which is a quicker way to save to that slot.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Man i just downloaded this today and i have to say i love it.I downloaded your previous games as well.But i am already a wee bit in with this one so will finish it and start the series from game 1.Only problem i have only rarely i get a crash.It looks like it's sometime on a random encounter.Not life threatening as i save after each battle :)

Back