• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Breakdown! The new beginning!

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2008
    i think you should make it to where you have to go through an obstacle course (like someone already mentioned) and beat all the trainers there (or not) and find the gym leader challenge and beat them. mabey make it to where it changes every time you fail.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Ah, I remember this hack from way back when. I liked it. Welcome back, Poke-Roy.
    I like the graphics and everything about the hack, but there are minor palette errors and oddities.

Oh, and remember me? I forget when I changed my names, but it was either Necrod or Esmas.
    I think I'm the one who made a title screen for one of your hacks in the past.

deadlyangel91792

Psn Id-Sirbagsalot
    Years
    WOW the game looks great will you be changing the main character ow sprite? also did you make the palletes your self cuz they look amazing it really looks good

Years
    Sorry every1 for my late reactions but I was in germany for the weekend ;)

Ohh thats a good one. I hate gyms thats why. Hmm would it be hard to get badges by goin through some obstacle course with trainers and stuff? Kinda like a trick hous but you need skills.
    Dunno I think that still feels like a gym kinda thing.. But I will keep it in mind :D

Hey, I still remember this hack. Nice to see it back, although you have to restart. I wonder where you went XD. The storyline sounds really good. But I think the tree pallete looks a little too bright. Well good luck.
    Thanks :) Yea its a bummer that I have to restart but it is an opportunity to really try and perfectionate (dont know if thats right) the hack :P And the tree palette isnt too bright its the tree :) it has a massive place with the lightest color XD ill try and change it ;)

OMG OMG OMG BREAKDOWN! IS BACK!!!
    I'm soooo happy, I can't wait!
    I'll help in any way I can.
    I have a question, will you still be doing the 32 starter things, based on the questions? I loved that, and thought it was insane! I also liked the old palletes a bit better, these look too...mis-matchy if you know what I mean.
    BEST OF LUCK!!!
    Glad to hear that :D Nice to see that somany people want to help :) And I don't know if I can find the script I will certainly put it back in :D:D BUt that's weird I used exactly the same palettes as in the other hack only the grass palette is different XD But I know why it looks different its because of the tree :P

Am I still a beta tester?
    If i am, then I'm not...
    Anyway good luck!!!!
    So you don't wanna be a beta tester? and you where my old beta tester right... so do you still have the other beta? It could some in very handy :D And thanks ;)

the tiles are too dark lighten them abit and the trees well i like the story + features and i wish you the best of luck on this hack

Lucario 9 ~
    Thanks lucario but the palettes are now exactly mystyle (maybe the trees different but I think its the tiles :P)

Seems like this hack is going along good on its second day at the showcase. Need help with mapping in anyway, feel free to contact me.
    Thank you very much but as some or most of you know I am an Expert(if I can call myself that, I think so (A):P) Mapper so I really don't need any mappers but thanks ;)

HOLY COW!!! Woa Poke-Roy, it's back! Well for the palettes try these maybe? >> For the badges, maybe have different people that are int he region, that are strong(similer to gym leaders)battle you, and you get a "Badge", each one helps you to find the hidden location of Celebi. Idk, maybe XD If there is ANY way Ic an help you, just let me know ;)
    P.S. BOL!
    hahah :D Hmm I like the trees the ground is to uuhhmm,, i dunno but I dont like it too much :P Did oyu make these palettes ? Whooow amazing good idea but not to find celebi but that will get clear after I worked more on the hack I think :P And I will ask your help if I need:) and thanks !!

Finally! :D
    Great to see this back, but, I kind of miss the old palettes. :\
    The trees are way too bright. :\
    But, this is still awesome! :D
    Will it still have the airplane breaking down?
    Anyways, Good luck~
    :D it are almost the same palettes except for the grass but I will change the grass palette you guys make me doubt my grass palettes XD And the trees is because of the tiles it has a too big bright thingy :P And no itll be a boat, I like the boat idea more because I see the world of pokemon as a nice peacefull and quiet world so airplanes aren't good make too much noise :P Thanks!

Sounds good I like it and i like the screens
    Thank you very much!

i think you should make it to where you have to go through an obstacle course (like someone already mentioned) and beat all the trainers there (or not) and find the gym leader challenge and beat them. mabey make it to where it changes every time you fail.
    NIce idea but it still has the gymleader touch and that is what I want to get rid of :P

Ah, I remember this hack from way back when. I liked it. Welcome back, Poke-Roy.
    I like the graphics and everything about the hack, but there are minor palette errors and oddities.

Oh, and remember me? I forget when I changed my names, but it was either Necrod or Esmas.
    I think I'm the one who made a title screen for one of your hacks in the past.
    Thanks (esmas that was your name when the other breakdown was alive;))
    Can you maybe point out what you mean by palette errors if you mean the grass and the trees the trees see posts above :P and the grass also see posts above XD
    Aha you did alot more I think because the screen for breakdown I made myself maybe you made the one for brilliant..And I do remember you :)

WOW the game looks great will you be changing the main character ow sprite? also did you make the palletes your self cuz they look amazing it really looks good
    Thanks and the ow will be changed I think,, and yes I made the palettes myself thank you very much :D

Years
    UPDATE new screens!
    Pokémon Breakdown! The new beginning!

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Looks stellar Roy! About the palettes I was referring to the Tree and Mountain palettes. I'm sure you can see that the tree palettes are a bit disturbing(Not horrid). I have some more palettes you could look at. >> >> >> >>
    The screenies are very nice. Just one question(Actually two). Do the rocket grunts have rockets embedded in their shoes, also What are the Exclamation Mark resembling icons on the Third screenie?Anywhoo, BOL!

Years
    Looks stellar Roy! About the palettes I was referring to the Tree and Mountain palettes. I'm sure you can see that the tree palettes are a bit disturbing(Not horrid). I have some more palettes you could look at. >> >> >> >>
    The screenies are very nice. Just one question(Actually two). Do the rocket grunts have rockets embedded in their shoes, also What are the Exclamation Mark resembling icons on the Third screenie?Anywhoo, BOL!
    OMG you rule Pro (is it okay if I call you Pro?) is it okay if I use the New PLatina tree or can't I use it? and The palettes from the 3rd screen?
    Thank you, the rockets don't have rockets under the shoes it was a bad timed screenshot theyre jumping and the same for the excla :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    lol i like the tilesets, looks so cool.
    Also, putting team rocket making it a original look XP, i wanna be a beta tester X_x!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    OMG you rule Pro (is it okay if I call you Pro?) is it okay if I use the New PLatina tree or can't I use it? and The palettes from the 3rd screen?
    Thank you, the rockets don't have rockets under the shoes it was a bad timed screenshot theyre jumping and the same for the excla :P

lol If you want I have the tiles TB has and the pallettes, if you want them?
    Mind you I'm making a rom base
    I have every platinum tile resized, and can do customs in any style :P
    so just ask if you need any
    here's the screen of the tiles using similar pallettes to TB

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey it looks great!
    I like the new tiles, it gives it a very GSC feel...

Also I'd be happy to make you some userbars or banners if you'd like.

Years
    lol i like the tilesets, looks so cool.
    Also, putting team rocket making it a original look XP, i wanna be a beta tester X_x!
    thanks :) At first I didn't want team rocket but now I like them its for the originality like you said ;)

You have really nice tiles in the screen but if I need any new tiles I will ask you okay?

Hey it looks great!
    I like the new tiles, it gives it a very GSC feel...

Also I'd be happy to make you some userbars or banners if you'd like.

*JOY* I would love it if you make some userbars and banners :D (keep in mind that celebi is the main Legend ;)) Thanks in advance :D:D

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    You probably don't need new tiles, but the palettes are yucky :S. I think you should over look them, otherwise this hack is still in it's beginning stages, so theres not much to say. Good luck.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Why thank you Roy!(Is it ok if I call you that?) Yes, you may call me whatever you like. Yes, yes please do use the new platina tree! Yes you may use the palettes as well. Oh, that explains all the confusion, thanks for clearing that up! Anyway, BOL!

Yes, Zeikku and I both made platinum resizes, so feel free to use any of them, With credit to us. Look on Wah for the tiles. I can make you any custom tiles as well, If you need any!

Years
    You probably don't need new tiles, but the palettes are yucky :S. I think you should over look them, otherwise this hack is still in it's beginning stages, so theres not much to say. Good luck.
    Haha then the hack is now out of its beginning stages cuz I changed the palettes :D:D And Thanks ;)

Why thank you Roy!(Is it ok if I call you that?) Yes, you may call me whatever you like. Yes, yes please do use the new platina tree! Yes you may use the palettes as well. Oh, that explains all the confusion, thanks for clearing that up! Anyway, BOL!

Yes, Zeikku and I both made platinum resizes, so feel free to use any of them, With credit to us. Look on Wah for the tiles. I can make you any custom tiles as well, If you need any!
    Nice yes you can call me Roy or whatever:P I Changed the palettes yesterday (whitout even knowing if I could use them XD) but I already thought I could us them and now I'm gonna put in the platina tree ;) Great so if I need any new tiles I can ask you an Zeikku :D

Ooh and I will post screens of the new palettes asap :D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Oh i have another idea for gyms. before that i have to say the screens are a bit confusing. Anyweh here it is:
    instead of beating trainers to a pulp and goin to destroy the leader cause your so big bad and tuff why dont you try a similar thing to heathrome gym but you know a different theme and a different way to do it. have it stealth like and instead of beating trainers you need to avoid them. Not only that but you need to avoid traps as well. the only one you battle is the leader him/herself.

Years
    Oh i have another idea for gyms. before that i have to say the screens are a bit confusing. Anyweh here it is:
    instead of beating trainers to a pulp and goin to destroy the leader cause your so big bad and tuff why dont you try a similar thing to heathrome gym but you know a different theme and a different way to do it. have it stealth like and instead of beating trainers you need to avoid them. Not only that but you need to avoid traps as well. the only one you battle is the leader him/herself.
    How do you mean confusing? Like what is what? Cuz then I will write under them what what is :) And It's a great idea but I really need to get rid of the whole gym idea like the idea from ¿TB Pro™ to get help from other people to get to ccelebi or something ;)

Trainer17

Kaizoku-ō
    Years
    Hi there, I am Trainer17/ Sam. I'm very pleased to meet you.^^
    This looks like a nice hack. I like the plot! I also notice that you don't have any banners/ userbar(support) yet. Here is one that I made, If you really like it, I can make more for you =]

https://urlcut.com/1qlfk[*/IMG]
    Remove the "*"[/B][/FONT]

Years
    Hi there, I am Trainer17/ Sam. I'm very pleased to meet you.^^
    This looks like a nice hack. I like the plot! I also notice that you don't have any banners/ userbar(support) yet. Here is one that I made, If you really like it, I can make more for you =]

Remove the "*"
    thanks every banner and userbar is always welcome ;)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The palletes finally look more suitable and I like the tiles. Nice work.

Back