• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Breeding Center

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Cancel the squirtle order, my friend just bred one for me. ^^; I have a wish eevee, yeah. That sound okay for the lapras? As for the dittos... the list of them is kind of long, was there a specific nature you were looking for?

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    Cancel the squirtle order, my friend just bred one for me. ^^; I have a wish eevee, yeah. That sound okay for the lapras? As for the dittos... the list of them is kind of long, was there a specific nature you were looking for?

Okay I'll go breed the Lapras, and not really looking foe a nature Ditto, just good IVs.

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    Oh, if the nature doesn't matter, which stat did you want for ditto then?

The natures are mixed but between them all I have a ditto with a 31 for each of the 6 stats. Here's the big list for reference...

HP: Calm, Hardy, Impish, Jolly, Modest, Rash, Relaxed, Sassy
    Attack: Careful, Jolly, Timid,
    Defense: Careful, Impish, Rash,
    Sp.Atk: Adamant, Hasty, Modest
    Sp.Def: Calm, Impish, Modest,
    Speed: Adamant, Bold, Jolly, Modest, Timid

Sp.Atk + Sp.Def
    : Impish
    HP + Def: Mild

31/21/25/9/30/29 - Docile
    22/2/20/30/29/31 - Impish
    5/14/31/28/30/16 - Impish

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    The Jolly would be fine for Lapras (if you'd rather have ditto over the eevee?) but Impish I'm a little more greedy about 'cause his stats aren't too shabby.

If you'd like to trade for it still, PM me so we can work out a deal without spamming up your thread too much ^^;

Back