• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Broken Beacon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvation

To be saved.
Years
Dronin3.png

Name:
Dronin
Type: Bug/Fighting
Evolves from: Combee (Level 21 & Male)
Stats
  • HP- 80
  • Atk- 110
  • Def- 70
  • SAtk- 40
  • SDef- 80
  • Speed- 110
Attacks:
01 Mach Punch
01 Sweet Scent
03 Poison Sting
10 Focus Energy
15 Pursuit
19 Signal Beam
21 Revenge
25 Recover
31 Foresight
35 Extremespeed
39 Bulk Up
41 Slash
44 Superpower

I just did some splicing ^^

Years

Logiedan's Entry

Pokemon Broken Beacon Contest 2

25qvxh3.jpg

Name:
Dronin
Type: Bug/Fighting
Evolves from: Combee (Level 21 & Male)
Description:
Combee and Vespiquen were brought over with the Honey Trees from Sinnoh. While on the island, it was discovered that it WAS possible for male Combee to evolve. But only those tested in battle were able to reach this stage. Hivknight is incredibly aggressive and protective of its hive. It also listens to Vespiquen no matter what, maintaining that mentality from its time as a Combee. It is physically powerful and very fast.
Stats
  • HP- 80
  • Atk- 110
  • Def- 70
  • SAtk- 40
  • SDef- 80
  • Speed- 110
Attacks:
01 Mach Punch
01 Sweet Scent
03 Poison Sting
10 Focus Energy
15 Pursuit
19 Signal Beam
21 Revenge
25 Recover
31 Foresight
35 Extremespeed
39 Bulk Up
41 Slash
44 Superpower
Notes:
I would add some extra description and information and such like weight. But i'll let the idealist decide.

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
Years
Logiedan ... it looks cool with those colors but i don't really get which part is his face :/
Try giving it some outlines and i think it'll look cooler :]

PS: The game looks awesome :P. Nice work. I can't wait to play it :]

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
And with Naoi's entry in, the contest is done.

And we have a winner already. The winner is...

AQUADAN'S ENTRY! YAY! WOOHOO! EXCITING! ETC. Congrats aquadan :D

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Well deserved (not that the others weren't great^^). Congrats, Dan. I honestly wish I had a marginal amount of artistic talent so I could've entered. Oh well. Maybe the next one.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Congratulations, Aquadan. :D Your drawing is amazing. :) Although the eyes creep my out a bit, as if it's hypnotized or something, but oh well~

Again, congratulations with winner. Can't wait to see your design as a sprite. :)
Anyway, good luck with the rest of the hack, Luke.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
kimonogirls.jpg

Their grace, beauty and skill with Pokémon is unrivaled by anyone else. And in preparation for Ho-oh's return to the island, they have been invited to tour Ho-oh's crest to arouse excitement amongst the people. Be sure to catch one of their many appearances in a city near you!

That's right, the Kimono Girls will be making an appearance in Broken Beacon. Two of them will be appearing in Pietr City and yes you will be battling them. As time goes on, you'll encounter the rest of them and you may discover that they have other intentions outside of entertaining and performing...

Also, if anyone wants to submit sprites for aquadan's version of Dronin, please do!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Hooray, the Kimono girls! :D Quick question: will they still have one of each of the eeveelutions or will they have other Pokémon? Or is that a secret?

Anyway, good luck~

aquadan

is searching for members
Years
hey scarf :)
thanks for spriting my drawing, but who points:
his "feet" are like his forarms, hexagon shapped on the bottom, and the go from the knee cap to the grown, also the only reason his wing was going left was cause of the wind, normally his wing would be stiff like ricepaper on japanese doors.

BUT THANKS

and omg omg omg omg omg, i won :D
Im so happy :)

also luke, maybe time for some sort of update on where you up to ?

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
We're Not Dead!

That's right. BB isn't dead. A small hiatus is behind us and we're working on it slowly.

First off, I'd like to show you a generic, basic map of Ho-oh's Crest:

Spoiler:

And here are some screenshots:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Soon we'll be done with Echo Canyon and we'll be moving onto Pietr City, one of the largest cities in Ho-oh's Crest.

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Normal is not something I'm striving for in this hack but thanks for the comments :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back