• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokémon BW: did you enjoy it?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I definitely think that this game is one of the best among all games released, but the new Pokemons was kind of a let down to me, but as I keep playing the game, my opinion changes. Still, the storyline was great and above all of that, the features were cool! :'D

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • Personally, Black/White might be my favourite of the series, a title previously held by Gold/Silver/Crystal.
    The region is very streamlined, its not huge, but it has a tonne of stuff going on, pushing the game forwards, with very few breaks between the action. I liked many of the new Pokemon too. People seem to focus on the negatives (Garbodor, ice cream thingy) but they had far more good Pokemon than bad Pokemon.

They really should re-add the followy-thing though. It gave heart gold a tonne of character, even though it was only something minor. My guess is that they will add it to grey as an incentive or something -w-;;

Back