• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Sieht auf jeden Fall schonmal gut aus, ich freue mich endlich mal einen Deutschen Fangame spielen zu dürfen 😅

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Pls help I search for Rock Smash but I can't find it, my german is not very good but I went in every single house to find a solution. What should I do?

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Pls help I search for Rock Smash but I can't find it, my german is not very good but I went in every single house to find a solution. What should I do?

You will find Rock Smash in the town hall of Capitol (talking to Alexo on the second floor) after defeating Team Duplex in the light house :) Hope this helps!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Hi!

Bin gerade auf dein Game gestoßen und lade es soeben runter. Freue mich schon sehr aufs zocken. :)

Falls du noch jemanden suchst, der dir beim Übersetzen des Spiels ins Englische hilft, kontaktiere mich gerne. Was das programming angeht, bin ich zwar absolut nutzlos, aber mir macht das Übersetzen großen Spaß. Ich habe auch bei der Übersetzung von Pokémon Uranium vom Englischen ins Deutsche mitgewirkt.

So oder so, danke dir jetzt schon einmal für deine Arbeit! :)

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Hi!

Bin gerade auf dein Game gestoßen und lade es soeben runter. Freue mich schon sehr aufs zocken. :)

Falls du noch jemanden suchst, der dir beim Übersetzen des Spiels ins Englische hilft, kontaktiere mich gerne. Was das programming angeht, bin ich zwar absolut nutzlos, aber mir macht das Übersetzen großen Spaß. Ich habe auch bei der Übersetzung von Pokémon Uranium vom Englischen ins Deutsche mitgewirkt.

So oder so, danke dir jetzt schon einmal für deine Arbeit! :)

Hey, ich hoffe du hast viel Spaß! Das klingt ja nach einem super Angebot. Ich werde bestimmt nochmal auf dich zurückkommen. Vielen Dank :D

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi! If you re not aware we can't use the Daycare because if I try to withdraw a pokemon this message appear

Attachments

• Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)
      image_2023-05-24_205536379.png
      30.2 KB · Views: 9
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi! Indeed sorry I missed the patch, it worked perfectly now. BTW can someone give me a hint 😅on what to do after going to alexo's house in Ignea I thought the pokemon on the left will desapear but it seems they wouldn't move until I do something particular. And I can't use strength since I don't have beaten the next gym.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Hi! Indeed sorry I missed the patch, it worked perfectly now. BTW can someone give me a hint 😅on what to do after going to alexo's house in Ignea I thought the pokemon on the left will desapear but it seems they wouldn't move until I do something particular. And I can't use strength since I don't have beaten the next gym.

Great to know that it works now! In Venenoa Sumpf you met an old man who asked you to look after one special flower so he can brew a potion to make the Pokémon go away. Search the flower (In Venenoa Sumpf) and bring it to the old man's house in Ignea!

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    This game is very awesome and look cool. How can I make or record a video of your game? Also suggest or recommend me any top video and photo editor to edit videos of this game.

Hey, thank you so much! Idk much about recording but you're welcome to do it! Maybe try OBS or Bandicam.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2024
    Hey, danke für das Spiel. Es sieht echt klasse aus.
    Gibt es die Möglichkeit das Spiel schneller zu machen? Quasi SpeedUp wie in den Emulatoren. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    hm items would be cool cause there is a few i like for hms but even with boosted stats are still annoying

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Hey, danke für das Spiel. Es sieht echt klasse aus.
    Gibt es die Möglichkeit das Spiel schneller zu machen? Quasi SpeedUp wie in den Emulatoren. :)

Hey, vielen Dank! Aktuell leider noch nicht. Vielleicht schaff ich es in der englischen Version zu integrieren.

hm items would be cool cause there is a few i like for hms but even with boosted stats are still annoying

I know what you mean especially since youll almost need every single one of them ^^' I tried to implement it but didnt know how. Maybe I'll find someone to help me out with that

Back