• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Chartreuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Pokémon Chartreuse

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pokémon Emerald [BPEE]

.:: Introduction ::.
    I've decided to start a new hack after my old one died. I was looking through a list of colors and decided to name it Chartreuse.

.:: Story ::.
    You are living in Azure Island when you are finally old enough that your mom will let you go out and become a pokemon trainer. You will need to defeat all 8 Gym Leaders and beat the elite 4. But along the way are teams Frost and Heat. There is also a new legendary know as Latius. You will be able to choose from 3 different Eevees so that if you want a female it is possible that 1 of the 3 might be female and same with male and possibly shiny.

.:: Features ::.
    • New Legendary
    • New Maps
    • All Pokemon Revamped (Possiblley)
    • New Trainers

.:: Team::.

Click Here to join
    • Beta Testers: Fras, hotfun2, InKVita, prophet 789, Blaze Dragon, cubanresourceful, skeettacular, Rattachow, wirodeu, Dogboy2709 (0 Spaces Available)
    • Scripters: Chris-h11 (4 Spaces Available)
    • Mappers: Chris-h11, Fras (3 Spaces Available)
    • Spriters: Chris-h11 (4 Spaces Available)
    • Title Screen Editor: (1 Space Available)
    • Tile Editor: (1 Space Available)

.:: Screenshots ::.

Azure Island

Route 001

.:: Betas ::.

Beta 1

.:: Support ::.
    There is a forum, but I am not allowed to link to it in my posts, so it is in my signature (the chartreuse support userbanner)

If you would like to support this hack put this userbar into your signature:
    Pokémon Chartreuse
    Code:
    [url*=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=69689][img*]https://www.nonamed.com/~christian/images/supportpokemonchartreuse.gif[/img*][/url*]
    Remove the *'s from the tags.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The screenis look great. Just a few glitches. If you need any help PM me.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    It looks very good keep up the work man Also i was wondering if i can beta
    test i have tested mods on diablo II and stuff like that and i can pick out alot
    of bugs.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    I could be a beta tester or mapper m8, currently learning spriting also.. no 15 posts so unable to post work

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    New Team

Fras - Beta Tester
    hotfun2 - Beta Tester
    InKVit - Beta Tester
    prophet789 - Beta Tester

InKVit: If you want to do mapping or spriting you have reached 15 posts now and can now post some work.
    Deka: I need to see some work.

cubanresourceful

La vida es un juego.
    Years
    If I can be beta tester, it would be cool. I dont know how to hack roms, but i can learn if you want to teach me, i have my own website, so I can always host you a website, or domain if you have one. Thats basically it. ;0

EDIT: Ive asked this a couple of times, but is there going to be more than one region? ;0

cubanresourceful

La vida es un juego.
    Years
    Oh, darn, so other than beta testing, i cant help...ill read up on those hacking guides....Maybe i can be more useful than a simple bug tester/beta tester person. Grr....why doesnt your bar show up? ;0

Chris-h11

Programmer
    Years
    Go to File -> Map -> Save Map As

Then you can just zip it and upload it

Or to do a screenshot go to:
    Tools -> Save Map Picture

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Chris if I can find a program for mapping i might give it a try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back