• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Mudkipblader said:
    No, I never use an Onix. I use Sandslash or Swampert for ground attacks.
    Sandslash <3

Steelix wasn't too bad IMO. Onix looks stoopid though .-.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    o.o couldnt you get a level 5 onyx, with your desired moveset.... dont do anything to it, just evolve, then train it

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Steelix requires the trade. Traded Pokemon are VERY bad for competitive battles when you want EV up'd Pokemon.

If you EV train it yourself why not get a friend to trade and trade back with? EVs don't change through trades. Steelix is better.

Years
    They are the best pokemon in the game.

Onix has horrible stats though. Onix is 28'10 inc and only weighs 463 ibs :/, he should weigh well over 1000 and his attack should be better, his SP attack can stay the same and his HP should be some what better as well.

Steelix should not drop speed even know its a steel type and its attack should be maxed out. Steelix is made of pure Steel and he's 30'2 and don't even pass the 1000 pound mark.

They should really try and go back and redo some of the pokemon they made to actually be better then what they are.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway's, what pokemon are you guy's training at the moment?

Im training my new Onix, Forretress, Loudred, Slaking, Wartortle, Rayquaza (My first legend I have trained) and last but not least Charmander and Mankey.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Training pokemon? Well...
    E version:
    I am currently training my Tyranitar, level 89, to get to level 100.
    The rest of my team is composed of:
    Metagross Lvl.100
    Dragonite Lvl.100
    Blaziken Lvl.100
    Scizor Lvl.100 and
    Salamence Lvl.100.
    I think I have a level 100 Gengar and Blissey in my PC with a few others.

These guys take lots of time to train. I think I have like over 225 hours on mine right now. Just gotta recharge my GBA. It's out of batteries. :P

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

^Good luck with that.

I'm done with training Pokemon until D/P comes out. Now I'm working on completing my Ruby version's Pokedex (since I finally have access to a Sapphire). I have caught 180 so far.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Well, the only Pokedex I?ve ever completed is on my Blue version. I gave up on Gold, and I don?t know why I?m trying on Ruby. Probably because I?m bored?-_-

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
    I never completed a pok?dex in ANY game yet...I hope to fill the pok?mon diamond/pearl on ^^ (which is why I am saving all of my currently caught pok?'s in Pok?mon Box *for gcn*)

Years
    I've never tried to complete a Pokedex. I think it takes waaay too long, and I'm not big into collecting Pokemon at all. XD

Closest I got was Blue, where I used that glitch to make 99+ Master Balls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back