• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Pokémon Choice Quest - Chapter 61. A shocking sensation

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Spoiler: April Fools edit by Meadow
[Spoilered this. Revise is a meanie! -Lycan]

EDIT by Revise: Bwahahahahahahahahaha, I am your new KFC dictator! Fear me! :D

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9187028#post9187028

5Zp5Zp7.png
5Zp5Zp7.png
5Zp5Zp7.png
5Zp5Zp7.png
5Zp5Zp7.png

Hiya folks. I present you Pokémon Choice Quest, a game following the template of the many Choose Your Own Adventure games here.
Everyone together plays a character following its adventure in the Pokémon World. How? That's up to you!
  • There are constantly several options what to do next. Everyone can vote once for the option he/she likes mostly, motivation isn't necessary, but is encouraged.
  • These days a new poll appears every week, but it can be more often if I feel like. (read: have time)
  • The cycle continues.
  • Beware: You can actually die when you make bad choices or risk to much. In case of such situation you return to a previous 'check point' and the death count is raised by one.
  • All general and Pokémon Trivia rules apply.
  • Note: I'm a human too and might not be active every day, so don't go crazy when the game isn't updated.
  • Have fun!

An introduction
Pokémon
None
Inventory
Empty

Deaths: 0​

You wake up with a strange feeling. Today will be the day you will start your journey as a Pokémon trainer! Screw those kids who start exactly on their birthday, today feels just like the perfect day for this. You jump out of bed and get dressed.
When you leave your house just after finishing breakfast you realize one little detail: you don't have any Pokémon. How should you be a Pokémon trainer without Pokémon?

What do you do?
  1. Meh. Why even care about Pokémon? You can handle stuff yourself.
  2. Let's get back in and beg Dad to give some Pokémon.
  3. There must be a lot of wild Pokémon outside, let's take a look.
  4. There's a lot of junk in the shed, maybe there are some useful items there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Okay let's see what's inside the shed! Who needs parental help anyway?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Love the look of this, should be exciting to play! I'll sticky it for now so you can get the first few days off to a good start and hopefully people will get into a rhythm from there :D

As for now, I think we should go for #3! I'm sure there are a lot of cute Pokémon walking around the town ;)

blue

gucci
Years
Great idea for a new game. 8)

#4 seems the best course of action, I'm pretty sure there are some Pokéballs lying around in that shed!

Years
I'd go with 1, but who the hell says "why care about Pokemon" after saying they want to become a Pokemon trainer?! Oh that's right, hi Silver and Gary. Sorry cant hear ya from this champion throne of mine lol.

Let's go with #3 this time. I wouldnt mind a Growlithe or even a Pidgey for starters.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
1. Meh. Why even care about Pokémon? You can handle yourself. If you dont have a cute poke you cant survive in this world
2. Let's get back in and beg Dad to give some Pokémon. Your father could really care less and no more crying to daddy!
3. There must be a lot of wild Pokémonn outside, let's take a look. (DING DING DING)
4. There's a lot of junk in the shed, maybe there are some useful items there. Im looking for a pokemon....not items I'll go to the Pokemart for those.

I mean comeon whats the worst thing that can happen in the tall grass?

Lycanthropy

Years
Love the look of this, should be exciting to play!

Then you'd better not take a look at the CSS, it's awful...

I'll sticky it for now so you can get the first few days off to a good start and hopefully people will get into a rhythm from there :D

I feel honored. Thanks.

Ikr, nothing can go wrong in the tall grass, you might even bump into a Dratini or something. *hint hint HAN hint*

OR... you meet a school of predatory Sharpedo. Indeed, what could go wrong?

1. Meh. Why even care about Pokémon? You can handle yourself. 0 votes
2. Let's get back in and beg Dad to give some Pokémon. 1 vote
3. There must be a lot of wild Pokémonn outside, let's take a look. 3 votes
4. There's a lot of junk in the shed, maybe there are some useful items there. 5 votes

Option #4 is leading, update could be expected in about eight/nine hours.

Etherion

Let's get back in and beg Dad to give some Pokémon.

Years
Then you'd better not take a look at the CSS, it's awful...

I feel honored. Thanks.

OR... you meet a school of predatory Sharpedo. Indeed, what could go wrong?

1. Meh. Why even care about Pokémon? You can handle yourself. 0 votes
2. Let's get back in and beg Dad to give some Pokémon. 1 vote
3. There must be a lot of wild Pokémonn outside, let's take a look. 3 votes
4. There's a lot of junk in the shed, maybe there are some useful items there. 5 votes

Option #4 is leading, update could be expected in about eight/nine hours.

I wouldnt mind meeting a bunch of Sharpedos whatsoever. I can tame them! They'll just see an alpha leader in me and respect me, dont you worry :D

Lycanthropy

Years
> #4. There's a lot of junk in the shed, maybe there are some useful items there.
Pokémon
None
Inventory
Butterfly net
Hammer
Bucket

Deaths: 0​

2. Looting your shed

You walk through your backyard to a small shed, you open the door and switch on the light. Let's see, what of this can be useful? After some searching you find a butterfly net that might be usable to catch your Pokémon. You decide to take a hammer and a bucket too. Who knows when those might come in handy.
You leave the shed and walk to the town square. "Bluestream Town", a sign says, which happens exactly to be the name of your home town. Sadly there's not much to do here, so you decide to walk towards the forest nearby. It looks like many bug Pokémon swarm around here at the moment.

What do you do?
  1. Bug Pokémon? Butterfly net? Let's do this!
  2. There must be an excellent view if you climb in a tree.
  3. Forests are boring, quickly running through is the best option.
  4. Maybe going on adventure alone wasn't the best idea ever. Let's return home and watch television.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
I like the sound of option 1! We have the tools to catch a bug Pokemon. Let's get one so we have protection when we run across something else.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
Years
#2 find the biggest and sturdiest tree possible and look for a Pokemon you wouldn't be embarrassed to own ... And that bucket might be useful for scooping up an aquatic pokemon... Maybe a nice magikarp lol

Back