• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON CHRYSOCOLLA

Axo65535

🦐 bit fruity
Years
  • Just from the screenshots and the video you made
    this goes hard fr fr
    + points for jirachi and pushing the old man in the pond

good luck on your project cant wait

LyraKitkat

Hacked Trainer
    Years
  • Excited to try this out! Just happened upon your video on my YouTube homepage and watched the whole thing. I can't wait to play it when it comes out!

heyo

HEYO!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Not going to lie, I'm hella curious to see a gif of the title screen in action.

Hm4zNA2.gif

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    You can do this! 👊

You're an amazing creative person.

Have you considered hiring/working with an engineer?

Amazing projects like yours many times require specialized professionals.

Cheering for you and excited to play it!

Yours,
    Mano

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2023
    This looks absolutely phenomenal! I'm a Gen 3 cutoff fan, so post gen 3 is ick to me. This rom sounds so exciting! I can't wait till it's finished up. Looks like an unbelievable amount of effort was put into everything.

I can see this rom becoming one of the top populars in no time at all once released. I'm hopeful for a rich post game lol, which is what I felt most Pokémon games (other than gold, silver, crystal) lacked.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I was super impressed with the game and would like to see it finished by your vision!
    I don't know if this is considered rude, but if you need any help with programming, I could help with that! If you're interested, contact me. I don't know much about the tools you mentioned in the video specifically, but I develop software for a living, and would be glad to help.

heyo

HEYO!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    This looks brilliant! You're a first timer, making this on your own. I'm genuinely impressed!

Thank you!

You can do this! 👊

You're an amazing creative person.

Have you considered hiring/working with an engineer?

Amazing projects like yours many times require specialized professionals.

Cheering for you and excited to play it!

Yours,
    Mano

Thank you! At the moment, no, but I have some friends who I might reach out to if I need to.

This looks absolutely phenomenal! I'm a Gen 3 cutoff fan, so post gen 3 is ick to me. This rom sounds so exciting! I can't wait till it's finished up. Looks like an unbelievable amount of effort was put into everything.

I can see this rom becoming one of the top populars in no time at all once released. I'm hopeful for a rich post game lol, which is what I felt most Pokémon games (other than gold, silver, crystal) lacked.

Thank you! I want a rich post-game too, but I don't know if that will be in the first release or not... likely not yet!

rwbonesy

Dogulus Rift
    Years
  • This looks gorgeous, I really hope you can keep battle and trade compatibility with the original games.
    Please consider making all items and Pokémons infinitely obtainable to prevent permanent losses.

generally not possible without bending over bass-ackwards in regards to compat

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Thank you! At the moment, no, but I have some friends who I might reach out to if I need to.

That's great! Because you've managed to raise a lot of people's interest with that video! Keep it up! Hope it's good to go anytime!

Yours,
    Mano

Back