• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Copper

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
  • ===============
    Update:

New City:
    Spoiler:

I've been playing lot of Golden Sun Lost Age recently, I've reached the town of Garoh(?) it has all sorts of underground tunnels connecting the houses and shops.

That's what I'm doing with this town. Each house is connected via underground mines, of course a certain path is required to reach the gym, as you can see it's blocked off from the rest of town.

Map © Varion(me)
    Tiles/GRaphics © Nintendo/Gamefreak

Lookin' good ^^ Keep at it, and it will be a freshly polished gem. Also, good luck with GS:TLA, I had a tough time trying to get everything :p (and I mean EVERYTHING lol)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    This looks........ AMAZING!!! Nice Gameboy Graphics!

Also dont fail it! If you do the hack will SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2018
    Wow, this hack is AMAZING! An FireRed hack but with GameBoy Graphics! I hope you finished this hack :D

Back