• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Coral

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
It all looks amazing!
Especially the grass animation and Sapphire City.

Good luck and if you need any help, you know where to find me XD

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
@ Swiftsign
Oh the cave is actually the Four Paths of Myth, And yes I'll be editing Leaf Path soon, I'm still out of ideas. I mapped it so that I can go to the next city and take screenshots.

@ Tropical Sunlight
Thank you the grass animation isn't finished yet we need to rip the other grass animation in HG/SS. But either way thanks for the nice compliments.

Anyway, I'll be showing more updates about the script soon. : 3

Thank you.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
I'm really looking forward to the beta of this hack. What is the point the first beta will stop at?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Sapphire City looks incredible! :D
And the HG/SS grass animations looks pretty darn awesome too. :3

You should know that you've got my support. :)

Also, if you're still in need of some scripting help, I'm still here~

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
After seeing that grass animation, you've got my support!

I love the HG/SS tiles, but what I really want to see is the scripts.
Anyways, GL on this.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
I remapped the first route which is Leaf Path it's huger now than before and pretty hard too. : P

@ Vrai
Thank you for your support and compliments. : )

And sure I'll bug you when I need help with scripting. XD

@ Zeffy
First Script is already done, but it'll be better if it's a surprise. but sure I'll show some later. :P

Anyway thanks.

Years
Really a awesome hack dude! i like it,but the grass tile you can get better it! i dont like it very much...the pallets of the game are beautifull really love this hacks.But try to change the Hero overworld.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2010
As what as I have said we're currently working on the overworlds as well as the grass tile since it's (WIP - work in progress).

Other than that thanks. o . o

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
That grass animation looks pwnage :p but one suggestion unless you've already done it or planning on anyways. changing the 2nd pallete or 3rd (Pokecenter and mart pals)
to suit the grass pallete and such. but anyways this hack is looking great :)

EDIT: scratch that i see the old animation :P

Last edited:
Back