• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Cosmic Version [Demo is now here!]

What other regions should the player be able to go to?

• Total voters

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
Years
  • Awesome. Just wanted to let you guys know, Demo 1 should be on its way in the next week or two! Expect two full gyms, and a bit more!

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
  • Hey guys. The game is definitely still in progress, and like I said you should play the demo! I've updated the OP with a few new patches and stuff. Go and play it!

Back to update news. I've been working on my game for some time now, and heres a few new screens.

bG1QvAY.png

Thats the 3rd gym city. Get ready to let it go! If ya know what I mean... XD

and then this is a short route after that city. Ready to go down the mountain now?

WfPO9rQ.png

But wait... Why would this lead up the mountain if the way down the mountain was well, down? Think... What's a sport where you start at a high altitude and have a lot of control going downwards.. In SNOW?

And that's an update for you all to enjoy. Expect more common updates, and this game is DEFINITELY revamped, with better maps, better story, better EVERYTHING. :P

Have fun!

~Allgamesdude~

Back