• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2009
    Looks good. I like how you used Brendon's FR sprite it looks very cool. I don't speak a word of french so I need to know: How do I get the pokedex? I'm also confused on why the 3 starters are so common. However, this hack still looks great.

Years
  • Yes they are common but to have their evolution, you should have a special stone (fire for Caninos (Growlithe) for exemple) but a stone to "Malosse" (Houndour) and "Medhyena" (Poochyena) too.

~Life~

~Falling insde the Dark~
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2012
    Many of you asked an english release, here it is.
    I have just translated the main texts , wich are necessary to understand the story , so most of them are still in french.
    I hope it will be suffisantly understandable.
    ~Life~

AmineX

Music Expert
    Years
  • aproved since i see it frist time in first pokémountain forum and I supervise the advance of hook crystal mountain and talk every day with jirachi260 about it
    anyway nice presentation and awsome job keep it up dude i hope u'r the best

Last edited:
    Years
  • Today, we speak about the title screen, it isn't integrate at the game at the moment.

But I have a picture or two ;) :

The first have all the colors and the second is on 32 colors, there are not many differences ;) .

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    this hack looks interesting, I'll gonna keep on eye of this..
    Good Luck..

Years
  • X-Buster: Ok ;)
    ~link smash~: Yes he is in the list of the pokémons who are add.

The 25 new pokémons:
    -Starly
    -Staravia
    -Staraptor
    -Chatot
    -Bonsly
    -Riolu
    -Lucario
    -Munchlax
    -Mime Jr
    -Weavile
    -Skorupi
    -Drapion
    -Finneon
    -Lumineon
    -Leafeon
    -Glaceon
    -Magnezone
    -Porygon Z
    -Dusknoir
    -Manaphy
    -Darkrai
    -Shaymin - Sky Form
    -Arceus
    -Dark Lugia

-And one secret

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Eh, just trying to be a little canon here, but R/B/Y, R/S/E and D/P/P all take place at the same time, five years before G/S/C. So if this is 8 years after G/S/C then it's 13 years after R/S/E.

Years
  • It isn't important because the adventure is in same time with D/P just a little after.

It's a detail if you don't like this game or you want to say the details, you can PM me. But don't post for this details not important for the hack on this topic please.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    I dunno, I think canon is pretty important. If you're going to place this hack in the Pokémon World's timeline, you might want it in the right place.

Years
  • But at the moment, it isn't important because we are creating the game, not finishing and you don't have source link to explain your theory and please use PM.

New:
    -We think the worldmap can be after the 0.5.3 version sorry.

All the help is accepted if you don't need the original rom to modify...

Years
  • Thant you ^^ But the head of the topic is a translation by ~Life~ i'm not very very good in english it's just to talk about the project ^^. But if a person want translate, he can modify the last version and give me the ips after :p ^^

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    I'm talking about timeline for the story, which should be worried about before you start hacking, but I'm gonna give up because I'm clearly not getting my point across.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back