• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Well Good luck on this hack.. for my information (DONT BE ANGRY) i hate the trees!!! REALLY HATED IT!.. bUT WELL I Know it.. Can you change it? well if you dont want it's okay!

Years
  • The tiles, it's not a problem ;) if you want, you can give me tiles of trees what you prefer and we can insert the trees if they are good ;) .

Sorry for my english...

Years
  • So, here is the english topic of the game.

I were used to the french one on your forum Anthony :p.

For the trees, I agree that they dont look good, that it could be better. But that's not easy to make new trees in a game, so men should take into account that it took a lot of time to make those trees.

And dont worry for your english Anthony, I think everybody here understand you ;).

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Antho => Tu peux leur dire que l'on arrête les démos, je ne sais pas si c'est bien utile de garder le topic ouvert...

Et je vais être franc et direct ; à tous ceux qui m'ont ignoré quand je parlais anglais (peut être mal oui, mais je suis désolé je suis français, c'est pas ma langue, je la connais pas comme ma poche) vous pouvez aller vous faire voir pour les nouvelles démos.

Je vous ai aidé, je vous ai apporté des offsets, j'ai cherché d'améliorer des logiciels, et tout le monde m'a foutu la porte au nez, sauf quelques uns, rares sont ceux-là, à m'avoir proposé une aide efficace et avec qui je collabore toujours.

Je remercie donc ceux de ce forum, à savoir :

Scizz, HackMew, ZodiacDaGreat

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Jirachi260 said:
    Antho => Tu peux leur dire que l'on arrête les démos, je ne sais pas si c'est bien utile de garder le topic ouvert...

Et je vais être franc et direct ; à tous ceux qui m'ont ignoré quand je parlais anglais (peut être mal oui, mais je suis désolé je suis français, c'est pas ma langue, je la connais pas comme ma poche) vous pouvez aller vous faire voir pour les nouvelles démos.

Je vous ai aidé, je vous ai apporté des offsets, j'ai cherché d'améliorer des logiciels, et tout le monde m'a foutu la porte au nez, sauf quelques uns, rares sont ceux-là, à m'avoir proposé une aide efficace et avec qui je collabore toujours.

Je remercie donc ceux de ce forum, à savoir :

Scizz, HackMew, ZodiacDaGreat

Umm....this is an english speaking forum, please translate what you said.

Years
  • I understand what he say and he say it in french just because 2 years ago all the english persons who he had speak, don't want help he and speak about he that he is a n00b and not interesting for a project.

And his old work isn't accepted but it was a big work. And with his work, you can modify the french rom same as an english rom because he had find the offsets...

I think he don't like give the rom to english persons before the final version just for this. But i think that i can continue to post the ips if i speak to him because he is with me the creator of the project.

News:
    Twilite Darkrai is in the team for the big scripts and other help ;)

And sorry for my bad english...

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
  • this looks promising but is it in full english or just some english ? if its in full english you can count on me to download and support you :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    It's very good rom hack ( anthony je suis inscris sur ton fofo ^^ c'est moi roxas27 )

Years
  • The full english version isn't create because it's many work and we don't have a very very big team to translate now, we translate just parts of the game, sorry but, if you know french, you can help the project and translate all the stable version. The stable are on ips and it's the second number who say that is a stable or a current.

one number:
    0 => beta version
    1 => final version
    2 => final version extended

two numbers:
    x.5 => stable version

three numbers:
    x.x.1 => current version

four nulbers:
    x.x.x.1 => current pro version or exception

Actual public version: 0.5.2.1
    Actual pro current version for stable version: 0.5.2.6 for the creation of 0.6 (bêta stable)

The code name of the games:
    We put a code name of the game same as linux distribution, for example the latest version of ubuntu is hardy heron and after, interpid ibex...

For the Jirateam game:

Eau Etang (English: Water Pond)
    Public versions: 0.5; 0.5.1; 0.5.2; 0.5.2.1
    Pro versions: 0.5.2.2; 0.5.2.3; 0.5.2.4; 0.5.2.5; 0.5.2.6

Flammes Furtives (English: Stealthy Fire)
    Preview public version: 0.6

-------------------------------------------------

News:

Mystery city map is finished, the marsh is finished, in the latest pro version, we can have the fishing pole and the bike ticket. We can beat the second champion, find mew in a map who is hide in mystery city map. The second house of the champion has many warp difficult. You can easily get lost. The heros little sprite is ameliorated for his/her run shoes. Angel in fly is ameliorated. French texts are translated.

Intro game is actualy in development, the worldmap can be created after. The script to don't return to jotho before the story of keyna is in development actualy and in the final version. Some rocket little sprites aren't created. The champion sprites aren't modified now. There are the sprite (normal sprites) of the 2 champions who are created. There are others pokémon for the first champion and the second champion have 6 pokémon too who use attack to sleep, burn...

The 0.6 version can be posted in september I think. It's possible in october but we think finish on september ;) . Good game and be a little patient for the stable demo. It's just for this that it's long at the moment, for a stable version ;) .

Ah, I just want to say that it can have bugs in a stable version but no important bug. If you view an important bug, you can PM me ;) .

maximum911

Beggining Scripter
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    just a comment but your version system seems similar to the version system used by Linux kernel developers.

Years
  • Yes, it's possible, i think it's interestind to do that because juts with numbers, we can say if it's a final, stable, current or pro version ;) .

And I work on linux, i'm free and the game is free for apply your modifications for the project but the others persons of the team don't want the romm free for a base rom and the sprites, tiles and other pictures aren't free ore have credits. I want free pictures but the spriters don't want and i understand because it's for the project but there are many pictures who have other credits and it could be changed.

In linux, there are not just the kernels who have this particularity, there are softwares with svn versions and stable version; bêta and alpha version (for example firefox) and many softwares.

Ex: Versions of wine is the most similar I think.

Years
  • Ok thanks ^^ and we have news:

A difficult script is on creation and I think it will be finished tomorow, there are new maps of keyna (north of Angel in fly), little sprite of the heros when he run is all finished and one new rocket man is finished (overworld). We think change the palettes in more natural palettes but if you have natural palette, you can give to me by PM (for the trees... ,green palette). Wou can participate for all the graphics elements when you want ^^. You can create bonus maps, help for the script, this project is free :p . If you help the game, you can be in the "credits" of the game but you should think that we select the creations. You can create a new theme of tiles if you want for the rom or continue the help of the original theme who should be natural ^^. We want snow tiles if you're interested and I look all the days my PM ;) .

javad

Twisted Genius
    Years
  • Love a lot it barely shows that it is pokemon firered, just the charizard in the main and the sprites of the man charteraters at the beginning of the game!

Years
  • I have do some little sprite (overworld)

Pokémon Crystal Mountain
    (Rocket)
    Pokémon Crystal Mountain
    (Amelia)
    Pokémon Crystal Mountain
    (Igor)

Sasuke196

hack rom tools reporter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    Hi Anthony, I'm Sasuke196 from Pokémountain, and i hope that Crystal Mountain, the best project of the french community doesen't will be abondon.
    And i will put the userbar in my signature^^

Years
  • Thanks ^^ and I want to know if the palette that I've created is good or not at the moment. I can change when you wand, I listen you for the development and I give you the palette utility in file.act.

A picture:
    Pokémon Crystal Mountain

The utilitary with the original palettes and news in .act format:
    If you don't know how to use this, you should learn the basics commands of APE.
    I have changed all the lines of "background.act".
    I have changed the line 14 of "object.act".
    The utilitary...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back