• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    @rei173: Yes, there will be many new stuff! I don't will spoil them, but i can say that the new things will be awesome!

Well, i have some news, after thinking a bit, i decided to release a preview. I gonna be up to the Misterious Egg Event, that's mean after you talk with Mr. Pokémon and return to New Bark. It's just for a trial purpose. To see that i'm working, and what i have did.

The Beta 0.5 (or just preview), may be released in 1-2 weeks. That's all. Cya!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    Ruins of Alph are awesome :O its a shame that u make only crystal pokemon catchable... if someone had played pokemon crystal he knows where all pokemon that are in game are catchable, maybe U can make all 386 in game :D that would be great :) oh and what about legendary dogs ? suicune will be in tin tower like in crystal right ? But what about entei and raikou?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Here's a new userbar, thanks to Christos:

Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Sweet so we will be able to sample this in a few weeks. BTW will you include the parts where you see scuicune's (spelling?) overworld then it runs away. That seems like it would be hard to script, but then again what do I know.

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    It is spelled "Suicune" my friend. :)

Hey Kike-Scott, I added u to my friends list! I should've done that a while ago but I never thought of it >_>

The Ruins of Alph iz nice! Wonder what new features you'll add, hmm...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well Kike, I'll be waiting for that little preview, as I want to see how you've been dealing with Emerald :)

(For the preview we will already need that "special patcher", or we can go with the usual ways?)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, it's time for new updates:

Pokégear (Pokénav) received!

A call from Prof. Elm!

Who's this guy?

Those are all my screenshots for today, i hope you have liked them.
    @Zel, that's a good question my friend, i will announce that that patcher just will be needed in the B2!

Also, theres a sidenote: The POKéNAV will not be changed in the preview and the B1.
    That's all for today, cya!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Wow, you found the way to force calls on the Pokenav or Pokegear? Great work! :D

Well, luck with making the berry trees work as they should, now that you can enjoy the clock!

Keep it up, Kike!

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Excellent screens, Kike-Scott!

So this game's obviously gonna have Emerald music, correct? Are you gonna put FR/LG's Violet City music remake and other musics like that? It would totally be awesome and it would make sense.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    awesome screenies Scoot :) Pokenav is working WOW! Are you planning to make it look like in G/S/C and add radio and other things ?

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    Excellent screens, Kike-Scott!

So this game's obviously gonna have Emerald music, correct? Are you gonna put FR/LG's Violet City music remake and other musics like that? It would totally be awesome and it would make sense.

I checked Emerald in Sappy and got the conclusion that all Fr/Lg songs are also in Emerald even more such as the Legendary Dog theme the Route 38/39 theme (My favourite route theme) and the Saffron/Cerulean/Pewter/Viridian/Cinabar theme (You know Places and People)

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
    Years
    I checked Emerald in Sappy and got the conclusion that all Fr/Lg songs are also in Emerald even more such as the Legendary Dog theme the Route 38/39 theme (My favourite route theme) and the Saffron/Cerulean/Pewter/Viridian/Cinabar theme (You know Places and People)

That's true. I found it while playing the BGM for Mauville City using AdvanceMap.

Anyway, this is another great hack. The mere fact that it will be hacked in Emerald excite me. I hope the author will release a beta soon.

To the hack author: Would it be good if the title would be Liquid Crystal? I just thought of it because of Suicune being Water-type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back