• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • Finally some one who is using orginal Fangking's Tileset. This is really great Kike. Can't wait to see some screens with scripting in Goldenrod.
    Good Luck

~Shirin

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • As always, everything's looking good, Kike!

Does the PokeCom will offer any kind of different service to a common Pokecenter, or it's just like any other PC?

Well, good luck with the remaining 8 tilesets!

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    this is the best hack yet!
    can't wait for next beta

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    O:.........wow. That is one awesome tileset, Kike. Those 12 hours REALLY payed off. I just can't wait to be able to play that city. I really like the train station, it's so unique.

Keep on going!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    On the 1st post Kike said , that Kanto will be in, but I don't know nothing about saving money. I think, that it is impossible, because there isn't any of scripts like this in Em.
    Kike, where are you planning to end the 2nd beta?

Erm, but it can be done pretty well. At least in FR, my friend HackMew did this.

... Kike, your hack looks very nice, mainly because Emerald based GSC remakes have the possibility of creating PokéGear from PokéNav. It would take pretty much work, tho. Good luck ;)

P.S.: The Goldenrod looks great!

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Well, I think Kike will change the PokéNav into the PokéGear somehow...
    well, maybe in the future Betas...
    So the PokéNav is a cellphone, the PokéGear is a watch.(I think)

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
  • This has got to be one of the best remakes ive ever seen! With zel and shiny gold and now crystal its just great. I really hope you finish this and i know zel will finish his hack. Will be great to have gold and crystal again, the two games i had on gameboy!!! Brilliant! The screenshots are amazing kike! Good luck in trying to get all the features in!!

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hey, what's up, here are new screenshots:
    Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

This time they're from the game corner.
    Today I've improved Elm's Script, with the starters. Now, you can nickname they. Also the movements and the text are changed.
    Some other bugs of the 1st beta have been corrected too.
    That's all for now, see ya!

Vavavoom

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2008
    Hey Kike, this hacks looking awesome~ Everything you done, is pretty much perfect!

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    Its good to hear CS at a good progress and in the other screenshots youve changed the text to FR (which is good because i hate sticking to emerald text) so your working on crystal shards more then opal and coral.

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
  • The store is really nice, maybe you can put in the mirror-effect like in water, that would be sweet, but it's cool like it is at the moment, keep it up.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey, Kike. Just stating that this image...

The Day-Care Man's head has some missing pixels... Just pointing it out, since you want this hack to look so "Nintendo-ish". :P

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • Wow it sure has been a while since i've been here! Glad to see your making good progress, hope to see the rest of goldenrod finished soon! Screenshots r lookin great! :)

Luk.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    i haven't been here for a while, but the hack looks great... i love goldenrod and how've you included the pcc from the japanese version.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • The store is really nice, maybe you can put in the mirror-effect like in water
    That's a superb idea. If you could do that, Kike, it would add some real graphical flair to the game. If you can, take out the shimmering/wavering effect and just keep the hero's reflection on the floor tiles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back