• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

diiend92

Dragon User + Gengar User
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    im a newbie on playing pokemon hack..
    anyone can help me? im already download the pokemon emerald + patch it but vba only freeze on white screen :(
    i want to play this game

diiend92

Dragon User + Gengar User
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2015
    want to ask..
    how evolve haunter to gengar in this game? its must trade or something?
    and want to ask i dont see ghastly on route 31 or belsprout tower when afternoon, must wait until night to get it??

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    I have a few questions about this hack:
    Is it possible to catch haunter in this game?
    What level do pokemon, that normally need to be traded to evolve, evolve at now?
    Can you also catch Rhyhorn?
    Can you get to kanto yet?
    So far this hack is exceptional.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Thanks for the responses Diego, I haven't found any unique bugs yet tho. But I have more suggestions.

Such like the battle tower, maybe in addition to the glitches, you can also incorporate the names of the trainers that were originally in it. See HERE for complete list of names of trainers to add/change to the emerald tower roster that's available in crystal dust; the link also includes some dialogue that you may want to add on your later revisions. And the dialogue for some trainers in multi say they are battle girls, maybe you can rescript that to let them say crush girl? assuming your hack follows FR/LG with some crystal additions of course. Also some new trainer additions like the standard SEVII lady, crush girl, could be included once again in the Sevii side quest. :)

re4

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2014
    Hey, I just made it through the Pkm League and now after one issue with RTC which solved itself somehow, I spawn in Violet City instead of New Bark Town. Is that intended?

I'm using gPSPhone btw and your hack is pretty awesome :)

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
    Years
  • Pokemon i have caught/breed/evolve in this beta:
    cyndaquil-quilava-typhlosion
    pidgey-pidgeotto-pidgeot
    spearow-fearow
    hoothoot-noctowl
    ratata-raticate
    sentret-furret
    pichu-pikachu
    caterpie-metapod-butterfree
    weedle-kakuna-beedrill
    ledyba-ledian
    spinarak-ariados
    geodude-graveler-golem
    zubat-golbat-crobat
    igglybuff-jugglypuff
    togepi-togetic
    sandshrew-sandslash
    ekans-arbok
    dunsparce
    wooper-quagsire
    unown
    onix-steelix
    bellsprout-weepinbell
    hoppip-skiploom-jumpluff
    paras-parasect
    poliwag-poliwhirl-politoed
    magikarp-gyarados
    goldeen-seaking
    slowpoke-slowbro-slowking
    abra-kadabra-alakazam
    ditto
    pineco-forretress
    nidoran-nidorina-nidoqueen
    nidoran-nidorino-nidoking
    yanma
    sunker-sunflora
    exeggcute
    sudowoodo
    wobbuffet
    venonat-venomoth
    scyther-scizor
    pinsir
    heracross
    koffing-weezing
    magnemite-magneton
    voltorb-electrode
    aipom
    snubbull-granbull
    growlithe
    marill-azumarill
    psyduck-golduck
    machop-machoke-machamp
    tyrogue-hitmonlee-hitmonchan-hitmontop
    tauros
    miltank
    smoochum-jynx
    smeargle
    farfetchd
    natu-xatu
    tentacool-tentacruel
    krabby-kingler
    shuckle
    shellder
    corsola
    chinchou-lanturn
    seel-dewgong
    lickitung
    tangela
    eevee-espeon-umbreon
    horsea-seadra-kingdra
    gligar
    swinub-piloswine
    teddiursa-ursaring
    phanpy-donphan
    mantine
    skarmory
    doduo-dodrio
    ponyta-rapidash
    cubone-marowak
    rhyhorn-rhydon
    lapras
    dratini-dragonair-dragonite
    suicune

Years
  • I have a few questions about this hack:
    Is it possible to catch haunter in this game?
    What level do pokemon, that normally need to be traded to evolve, evolve at now?
    Can you also catch Rhyhorn?
    Can you get to kanto yet?
    So far this hack is exceptional.

No Haunter Yet
    You can check yourself xD
    Kadabra, Graveler and Machoke need a bit of lvl up others need to hold an item to evolve via lvl up
    Yes at victory road
    No Kanto Region yet only most areas of the league available for now

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    Thanks for answering my questions! Now I can complete my plans for my team of Rhydon, Cloyster, Alakazam, Arcanine, Garayados, and Dragonite. Does anyone know when Kanto will be available?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    So I've tried a handful of hacks and I must say, that it is quite refreshing to play a hack that doesn't feel like it was thrown together by juvenile amateurs Lol! Question for you though, I have tried several cheats from Emerald on here and they all thus far seem to work except one big one. Infinite money. I'm playing on a gba emulator on my android and have tried Code Breaker as well as Game Shark and neither seems to work. Any ideas friends?

~Celtic~Trainer~

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    So I've tried a handful of hacks and I must say, that it is quite refreshing to play a hack that doesn't feel like it was thrown together by juvenile amateurs Lol! Question for you though, I have tried several cheats from Emerald on here and they all thus far seem to work except one big one. Infinite money. I'm playing on a gba emulator on my android and have tried Code Breaker as well as Game Shark and neither seems to work. Any ideas friends?

~Celtic~Trainer~
    There's an android version of myboy that has local link cable, where you can trade with yourself, but you need to pay for it. Also i don't think this hack was meant to be played with cheats on, if you're asking for a recommendation, I suggest you can cheat in an emerald game, and trade whatever item you need from there to your crystal dust game (vba link on emu can work as well).

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    the link in two players isnt working. :( try this rom to emerald. not working then tried this rom with tge same rom still not working. :(

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    the link in two players isnt working. :( try this rom to emerald. not working then tried this rom with tge same rom still not working. :(
    Could you be more specific? Did you try trading using myboy paid version on cellphone or vba emu. Because I have and it's working fine.
    FOR_POKECOM_zpsbc424a6a.png

This was on an outdated version, but i've traded with an emerald on my cellphone on the most recent one perfectly.

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Great Hack!!!
    I play the more recent version, and I impresed for the ASM works, the intro is very good, is the more good remake of pokemon crystal, I only wait for the final version, or just the beta 3 (take your time, a good hack can't be maked in a few days)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2016
    Could you be more specific? Did you try trading using myboy paid version on cellphone or vba emu. Because I have and it's working fine.
    FOR_POKECOM_zpsbc424a6a.png

This was on an outdated version, but i've traded with an emerald on my cellphone on the most recent one perfectly.

i am using myboy paid version. i try emerald to do a coliseum and its working but when i try xtal dust. it isnt working. its like the link has been cut off. though i can enter but after a dew seconds i get an error. maybe the latest version has this problem??

oh i nearly forgot. xtal dust --> emerald = WORKING
    xtal dust -->xtal dust = NOT WORKING
    :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I'm quite sure you need to get to Olivine City and take the ship to Vermilion City.

Route 22 is blocked off until you have reached Viridian City, and travel to Route 22.

Route 28 and Mt. Silver are only accessible after you've defeated the elite four the second time (higher levels), but in beta 2, it's probably not done yet since Kanto is not completed yet.

It says that i need the SS. Ticket when i try to go to vermilion via the olivine ship. Where is the ss ticket?

Back