• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    But when I walk forward I fall in the nothing, like there is no floor. And goes back to the entrance.

There's a path you have to follow. Let me just figure out how to put a picture in a post and I'll show you.
    Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Hope this works.

If not just go here.

https://pokedream.com/games/goldsilver/walkthrough/08-ecruteak.php

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    There's a path you have to follow. Let me just figure out how to put a picture in a post and I'll show you.

Hope this works.

If not just go here.

WOOOW that's embarrassing hahahaha

I can't believe I was that stupid, I really thought I tried every possibility of path.

Thank you, obviously that was very very helpful

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    WOOOW that's embarrassing hahahaha

I can't believe I was that stupid, I really thought I tried every possibility of path.

Thank you, obviously that was very very helpful

Its ok, I had trouble too. I've already beaten the game, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2014
    Hey, I got this hack like a month ago, not knowing it was still just a beta (I suppose I should've guessed as much when seeing the message at the beginning though) I have been playing it very casually just for my own enjoyment, then I decided to google it and for the past 2 days I've been reading about the production of this game on here. I'd just like to say I really enjoy this game so far, I wanted to build up a team of Pokemon I had never used before, and right now it's Feraligatr (this is the one exception as I always use Feraligatr), Beedrill, Onix, Weepinbell, Xatu, and Togepi. The only major problems I've found in this beta are the lack of stones (I'd really like to evolve my Weepinbell) and then the fact that the Pokegear is not fully functional (as calling a certain trainer is one of the ways to get the stones) I love this hack, keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    I was looking for a GBA hack for a friend that loves G/S/C (she doesn't have a DS/3DS, only a prehistoric computer and a somewhat decent phone), found this hack and loved it! I love the whole attention to detail and the spirit of keeping it as close as the original as possible. I got entertained myself, just beat the first gym. Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    Im having this issue, i have just defeated clair and have all badges except hers, when i go into the cave and reach the whirlpool i keep getting the message that whirlpool cant be used until a new badge is obtained?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    Hi, this may be old but... I'm not getting the call from Elm to get the S.S. Ticket... May I ask Why?

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2022
    I just found this yesterday and read the first 40 pages of this thread before I decided to play the hack I just wanna point out that on route 29 and some of the steps in cherrygrove city don't have footprints when you walk in the sand but the rest of cherrygrove does.

Edit: I've played a couple hacks but usually quit due to the fact that the work most other people put into their hacks isn't up to the quality I'd require to put much time into it or they become annoying due to bugs or engine constraints but I can safely say you are a GOD and deserve all the praise I can heap on you and I'm gonna play this hack till I finish it and then sit here patiently waiting for the next release. Thank you for reminding me of my youth in such a beautiful way.

P.S. I use gpsp-j which plays this hack perfectly on my psp so far, if I encounter a bug I'll make sure I check it on my pc and my psp before I mention it here.

Last edited:

Granite Guard

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    I wonder what is the amazing update that diegoisawesome is making for this hack
    Beta 3?
    Or maybe a phone or radio for pokegear
    Or day and night pokemon :D

auroraborealis

Just a Person
    Years
  • hi,

whenever i beat the elite 4 and start the game, i dont end in my room in new bark town. what happens is i get stuck to the trade corner of a pokemon center.
    Oh my gosh I had this problem too! I figured how to fix it though! You have to put the save file on your computer (if it isn't already) and open it in vba and make a trade with yourself and then when the trade is done it will be fixed (you won't be stuck anymore). If you've never traded with vba before just look up a tutorial it's pretty easy. Let me know if you have any questions!

Rayquaza65

The Dragon Master
    Years
  • Diego
    i am unable to use the beta two ips file i downloaded from here
    I am currently using a pre patched gba rom of crystal dust i found on some site
    the game is great but i want to get updated to latest beta
    Lunar IPS says the file is not supported (or) its not an ips file.

thnx for this awesome hack
    SUperb work <<waiting for the final version :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2014
    Hey,

Just a quick question... Where/how can I get myself a Mareep in the game? I can't seem to find one in any of the usual places for Johto and I've seen that it is possible to get all of the pokemon in this hack. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Back