• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    i have my 6th badge and i just saw the incident at the submarine place, so wat do i do now??????
    btw, THIS GAME IS AWSOME!

ok nvm about the post b4, now its how 2 get backsprint for my dodrio?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jophiel

Marcus
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2006
    bug or?

is this a bug or is it just a secret item?
    and is there any one who knows what it do?

Jophiel

Marcus
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2006
    slateport

husnain said:
    How do I get into Slateport? >:F
    Look at page seventeen (17) there is a realy good guide for it ;)
    EDIT
    I found a bug lol

Last edited:

me_co

Watch Out! Dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2018
    i got the the version were it restarts at the hide out is this the latest one

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2007
    There is a glitch in this HACK. When you press A button on the round red circle/machine in the down-left part of the pokemon lab( where you got starters). You will get the item "?????????". You can't sell or use it. You can only give it to your pkmn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back