• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Dark Light ~ By Stoutert

Stoutert

The darkest hour
Years
  • Pokémon Dark Light ~ By Stoutert

[Banner: Fakerick]
    Pokémon Dark Light ~ By Stoutert

[Banner: Gohma]

Hello guys, I'm new here on PC. I'm a fulltime hacker and I wanted to post my hack here. I'm ducht so my english isn't that good. Hope you'll enjoy.:)

You're a boy, aged 14, who was bored sitting in his room, when you suddenly hear this newsreporter say:"And now back to the disaster which happened earlier in Russus City."
    You listen carefully till the news is over. You ask yourself how such a thing could happen. Then your mom walks into your room and tells you that you have been inside for far too long. You need a breath of fresh air. When outside, you see an odd guy wearing white clothes in front of the cave leading to route 401. You walk towards Prof. Oak's lab, but there's some girl standing in front of Oak's lab. The girl tells you that someone has been kidnapped. You go towards the cave, but the guy in white stops you. The beginning of your journey begins.

Just everything that makes it a hack.

Spoiler:

Nothing at all!

- Laidjon: Tiles, inserting tiles, ow's, english, sprites.
    - Alucus: Tiles, palletes.
    - Fakerick: Banners.
    - Morris: Sprites, ow's.
    - Gohma: Banner.
    - Jpan: Patch.
    - -Metagross-: Titlescreen.
    - Mitchel1: Inserting Fakemon.
    - Fakemonspel: Fakemon.

Hope You'll Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    This looks really good!
    I like the tiles!
    But to me wishmon looks abit like yammega...
    First Post!!

PeaoMestre

Bralizian RomHacker
    Years
  • The hack looks great !!
    Interesting you is using the JPAN's patch it's very good.
    In general the hack seem very pretty :)
    Congratulations.
    Try to change a little the palletas it is some ''died'', I don't like it.
    Bye

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I agree with SP^^, a hack like this is good to start with. The titlescreen I love, maybe because I still can't make my own... Welcome Stoutert and good luck with this hack.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
    Years
  • hey man this is looking pretty good! I like the tiles and the fakemon look pretty legit. Not a bad start, keep up the good work! :)

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
    Years
  • WoW i really liked the pallets they seem pretty cool! besides the story is kind of interesting
    Good luck on this :)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Whoa.. this is quite nice. The titlescreen is simply beautiful, and so is the story. I love the use of fakemon and the tiles are great.

I have two small suggestions though,
    First of all.. You might want to consider changing the palletes, they are very nasty...
    And second of all.. Add some dang features!

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • Wow, the fakemon and titlescreen look amazing, but I do agree with Paranoid. You need to add some features that will set this apart from other hacks.

Back