• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dark Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Wow that has the possiblility to be a really awesome hack! Keep up the good work

This isn't a Hack, it's in the game showcase, why would it be a hack... (rules *hint*)

burntcity.jpg

I had to use another rom but here is an idea of what the next city could look like.
It looks nice, but there are some mistakes you made
- First, look at the "bridge", it is made of stairs with at the back a piece of the mountain.
- Second, what's that house thingy in the top right ?:P
- Third the house thingy next to the "cave", doesn't look good either
- Fourth (sorry to be so negative :() but the cave (mentioned above) could use some more interesting bits it looks a bit... uhm... plain?
- Fifth.. o_0 the map it self looks a bit plain too, try to put in some trees at random places ;)

Again sorry for being so negative, but I hope this helped!

Oh and for PokemonPlatnum, I don't know if you got my PM (sent it like 1,5 moths ago so.. :P) I would apply for being a mapper aswell, if you like me to be a mapper send me a PM, btw some evidence of my mapping skills is in my threads (look in my sig;))

PoKéMaKeR

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
This isn't a Hack, it's in the game showcase, why would it be a hack... (rules *hint*)

It looks nice, but there are some mistakes you made
- First, look at the "bridge", it is made of stairs with at the back a piece of the mountain.
- Second, what's that house thingy in the top right ?:P
- Third the house thingy next to the "cave", doesn't look good either
- Fourth (sorry to be so negative :() but the cave (mentioned above) could use some more interesting bits it looks a bit... uhm... plain?
- Fifth.. o_0 the map it self looks a bit plain too, try to put in some trees at random places ;)

Again sorry for being so negative, but I hope this helped!

Oh and for PokemonPlatnum, I don't know if you got my PM (sent it like 1,5 moths ago so.. :P) I would apply for being a mapper aswell, if you like me to be a mapper send me a PM, btw some evidence of my mapping skills is in my threads (look in my sig;))

PoKéMaKeR

Yea I realised there were mistakes. I was just trying to get an idea of how I could go about the next town. yes its plain but it's supposed to be abandoned. It would be nicer to work with some better tiles for this idea I have....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back