• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ^^ *Pokémon Darkblue Version* ^^ [BETA 1 Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Very nice, Lex! This is very impressive, but you should darken the grass palette of the new graphics.
    The trees are dark, but you can hardly see the grass. The tower by Dodo_cat looks awesome, as well...
    Also, the inside of the tower looks good, maybe change a bit of it, though...

Lastly, I like the sprites, the Professor Kagome (weird name?) and the font especially.
    The only thing I find weird about your overworld sprites of the hero and some others is that they have white in their eyes... it doesn't look very good, it only looks good if you made them D/P style. But they look awesome, anyway.

Keep up the awesome work, Lex!

By the way, I'd be glad to translate this hack for you .

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • Ah, another hack by Lex!
    This looks pretty good...I'm especially loving the tiles.
    I think the sprites could use a little work though. The OW's are decent, but the girl in the opening scene could use some work.
    Keep it up!

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • AWESOME! Love how your hack is coming out so far. Is it just me, or is the main girl character look like Ino from the anime show Naruto? O.o

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Eh? Naruto, I not watch Naruto :s...
    Hehe. I never watched Naruto. (Only 1/2 episode ._.) In Cart00n Network in spanish.
    Well, i changed the palette of the trees.
    ^^ *Pokémon Darkblue Version* ^^ [BETA 1 Available]

Which one is best?

A Pkmn Of Sinnoh inserted ^^

And the Granate Town.

I not watch naruto ._.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Oh! Really nice! I like the second one, it looks less like Kyledove's style.
    The other screenshots are great as well. But, what about the blue PokéCenter?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Oh, you never watched Naruto? Too bad... it's really interesting. I watched every single episode of it.(In fact, I'm still watched them now.) Also, I love the second image. Why? Because it looks much more brighter.
    P.S BTW, Lex, did you notice you put Turtwig's name to Japanese? It should be Turtwig, not Natele. And remember, quitting is not an opinion!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Hehe, i like more Naetoru. Nintendo Sucks (In the names of de Pkmn's) in my opinion >.<!!!
    So i like the japanese names ^^.
    A lot of characters and places of this story have japanese Names.
    Hehe.
    Really, i never watched Naruto. xD ._.

Kikue

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • -looks at all the comments in pg 2- Just because I pointed out that one of Lex_14's characters looked like a Naruto character, ppl start talking about how Lex_14 should watch Naruto... O.O I kinda regretted posting that comment... Well, I personally think that the first palette looks nice. It gives a nice country look as dark_cookie93 commented. The second one looks too bright.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Erm... Your sign says Drakbue but this topic is Darkblue... Is it the same hack?
    And I can also see you've been working with Thingy, Lex_14

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • In my opinion, stick with the new palettes, it makes the environment look a bit more lively (besides, as I said, I didnt like that the palettes seemed too bright)

Hehehe, see? Told you about that prof! XP

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    stay with the new palette,the old one looks a little bit dull. me encanto el chiste de la profesora kagome.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Purple trees?! A terror squad?! Omg I know there going to infect the world with radioactive purple colloring. Nah kidding I like that progress is going well. And not one virus popped up.

Tenzou

~Ten...
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Lex! I really love your hack! It's looking pretty good for me, the graphics look excellent and very pleasant. About the pallettes, I'd go for the new one, but I really think it's up to you. Keep up the good work and good luck.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • Hi.
    Well, that are the new "Hizuke Forest"

And the 1st Terror Squad Event.
    Hehe. Is not very much. Im busy with the School.

The screen looks cool man!
    Hope to see new advances soon! (A video of a script maybe?)
    Well, good luck!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Hi, i have a new update.
    The City of the 1st Gym.

And a little FanBar. Made by TwilitheDarkRai. ^^
    Code:
    [IMG]https://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb243/Hacker_Lex/DarkBlue.png[/IMG]

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    That's an awesome gym!
    Beautiful graphics as well!
    Keep up the wonderful work Lex!
    GL!

P.S. I watch Naruto every once in a while.
    It is pretty cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back