• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ^^ *Pokémon Darkblue Version* ^^ [BETA 1 Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
  • @ruka prince
    thanks for re-uploading it! I found it sad that the one on the last page wasn't workin...
    Edit: I can't get the patch to work. is it for a differnt version of ruby then the one on the front page?

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • @ruka prince
    thanks for re-uploading it! I found it sad that the one on the last page wasn't workin...
    Edit: I can't get the patch to work. is it for a differnt version of ruby then the one on the front page?

Thanks! Anyways, my version of the Ruby Rom I have is working... somehow.

Well, I think Lex outdid himself this time, I've been playing it, and it's awesome!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I finally got it to work, but the event where you go to the lava place dosen't work. I can't get over one bridge and the scripts don't work...

Poke-Fan Glaceon

Pro Game & Emulator Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    Nice hack! But is there a walkthrough? I just cant find the proffessor in Garnet town! And is there any Gameshark Codes? ;)

Last edited:

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Well here I am back friends, I decided to go back to my hack: Pokémon Darkblue, leaving all other projects ... First of all I thank the 40 000 visits and all who follow this project closely.

I hope not to disappoint this time and bring a Beta 2.
    Here the result of my work lately, and I hope they like it n.n

dblue2.png

gfxm.png

dblue23.png

Good night for today ^w^!
    I want to sleep :p, hehe

Thanks for a great friend for the tiles: Peyi.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
  • Wooooow! This hack looks really nice! The tiles and graphics look exceptionally well and I hope that this hack doesn't get screwed up... Great job ~Areku-Sama!

flandre ~

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • BAD NEWS:

Sorry to say this, but I have to go from Beta 1.0

The Beta 1.9 has the known bug of NO evolution already has haunted me for several projects and has been the culprit (cause trouble for the tiles).

But you learn from mistakes, I'll be passing the scripts and tiles and things missing in Beta 1 so the Beta 2 will take longer to emerge.

U.u Sorry!

Good night x3

GOOD NEW:
    NEWS OF THE DAY:
    Not very pleasant after the incident last night and I was planning on drawing sketches on a pad of drawing the map of how the hack would be complete if, that is, the types of each gym, its location on the map of the region and MO to be among them there will be some new features such as whirlpools and CLIMB without the MO will keep diving for those who liked that part of Pokemon Ruby where I dived under the water.

You have new areas such as snowy mountains, caves, a mine, a desert, a lake and many other surprises ... And that the hack is that a plan is less likely to fail that one improvised because there are less drastic changes ...

The fire type gym will now be a little further and omit some scripts that I hope to change with new ones.

Well, thanks again for following this project despite all my gaffes = 3, the truth is that his comments give me encouragement to continue with this great project but one that has inspired: 3

Thanks for all the comments and for the 40 000 visits *w*
    Thats inspires me :p, hehe

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Yes!!! I love DB and now it's back! I think your updates sound great, but the tiles aren't quite as good as in beta 2(or should I call it 1.9?). I was planing on asking if I could hack this and finish it after the hack I'm working on right now, but I couldn't have done nearly as good of a gob. once again thanks for coming back to finish the job, because this IS one of the best hacks here.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
  • Hello everyone Pokecommunity friends!

Well, lately I've been doing just mapped, renewing (I think for the 3rd time Darkblue Beta 1)

I must remark that I will not be much longer because I go back to school the U.S., and my progress will be somewhat slower xx, but equally try to move forward in my spare time I can ~!

But each time further improves the previous ...

The proof is here:
    PokemonDarkBlue3.png

The new village coffee (This time it looks like a decent town * ^ *)

PokemonDarkBlue4.png

Route 701, where it appeared that the emo at the beginning ... (Now numbering starts from 700)

PokemonDarkBlue2.png

Pueblo Granate, 4 times larger and more room to walk safely.
    Many thanks to Pokemon_Diamond by Graph-based Cherrygrove home town of Heartgold /Soulsilver.

PokemonDarkBlue1.png

And Route 702. That leads into the Hizuke Forest and the Prof. Watanabe's House.

That's all for now, I do not know when to re-update, but hopefully soon ^ ¬ ^
    Opinen muchooo!

Sorry, but I used a translator and edit a few the text :p

THANKS FOR THE 41 000 visits >w<

Last edited:

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • WOW! Belive it or not I was just looking at the thread in WaH, and wondering if you posted here. anyway, about the tiles. the forest entrance looks a little iffy, but aside from that, this is (in my opinion) your best base tileset ever. Also was I sad you didn't post this image...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    Hey how about i'll translate it??? just tell me what it means at least and i might try to translate it or maybe i go traslate it myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back