• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon DarkDiamond

Should I replace the Galactic Grunt and Admin battle themes with N's battle themes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    The rival will be Barry, but you will also have the oportunity to battle the opposite sex during the adventure. The rival "Gary" that appears in one screenshot is only in the game for testing purposes.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    3.PNG

In this theres a big error
    see the sign u can jump on it
    :S

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    3.PNG

In this theres a big error
    see the sign u can jump on it
    :S

This is not a problem, because if you try to jump you can't, but I will change it for safety. Also, the house glitch is already fixed; it was caused because the tileset I used was a bit corrupted :)

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
    Years
  • Wow, I really wanted to play D/P/Pt on GBA, cus on DS it's very slow..., oh, and I see anyone can make 493 pokemons in GBA, Good Luck ;)

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    I have added a new section to the thread to show the development status of the hack. With this, you will know what I'm doing currently.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Hello, I'm back again, and I have a big announcement for you: I won't use FireRed anymore, I'm now using Emerald. This change was made due to some issues with FireRed. So please, I need to change "Firered hack:" to "Emerald hack:"

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Why does he need to change the name? The only reason I came into this thread is because for once I knew what I was getting myself into. I may look further into this if it nears completion, good luck.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Hello, I'm back again, and I have a big announcement for you: I won't use FireRed anymore, I'm now using Emerald. This change was made due to some issues with FireRed. So please, I need to change "Firered hack:" to "Emerald hack:"

I've seen people changing ROM base in the middle of their work, hoping it will make a big difference!
    It rarely did, though...

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2019
    I actually prefer these graphics over the original D/P graphics. SO a remake on the GBA would be nice, of course there would have to be a twist in the story line or something to make it distinctly different

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    Is this project stoped? I love this hack, this isvery well made (:

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    After thinking a lot about it, I ended up with the solution. Here it is:

First, I started using FireRed. I started the hack repeating to me: "This hack will be fun to do, and you will have enough time to work on it and finish". But FireRed was very limited, so I changed to Emerald.

I made a lot of improvements to the game and even added some new features to it. But the problems returned. First I thought they were minor, but after getting a HUGE error with the main Tileset I realised that it was too hard for me.

Now I have a new project in my mind. The hack won't end like this, of course, but it will have a very big change. I'm not telling anything about the project, but I hope the project works as I want and I can release it to public.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    The hack is progressing a lot! I have added a poll to the thread, to make the community a part of the development team.

I don't know if this is double posting (because there are two deleted posts before). But if it is, I'm really sorry...

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Wait this is a GBA remake of Diamond? I thought the Diamond rom can only be played on a DS emulator

The project started as a Diamond remake with improvements for the GBA, but it was very difficult for me and now it's developed on Nintendo DS.

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    I have been working the last week in a new feature you will probably LOVE: I have edited the 3D models of Diamond! Now some of them have their HGSS versions, but they are not perfect and need to be edited a bit...

The Pokémon Mart:

mart_test.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back