• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Daybreak

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023

- - - INTRODUCTION - - -

Discord: https://discord.gg/KQvnTp5

Pokémon Daybreak

Pokémon Daybreak is a fangame made in Pokémon Essentials, and has been in the works for over 4 years by an extremely small development team. For incentive, we have explored: the Pokémon anime and games, real world locations, mythical legends and more. Recently as of Feburary 2023, we have released a huge overhaul update which was in the works for over 2 years!

In no way do we receive any profit for this fangame or anything related to such. We are protected under fair use laws and do not intend to breach those.

- - - STORY - - -
    Pokémon Daybreak

A meteor has struck, and you, the local professor's new assistant are assigned to the case. However, some mischievous individuals have beat you to it; and are inspecting the meteor for their own purposes. Who are they, and why is the meteor imperative?

Pokémon Daybreak introduces the enigmatic region 'Armira', and is centralised around storytelling and challenging gameplay. The game is aesthetically beautiful and there are many unique locations you will encounter on your journey, such as a meteor crash site, a castle and a cherry blossom forest. Themes of exploitation, greed, and history are examined and lore is dotted all throughout the game. Take on the challenge of becoming Pokémon Champion in the all-embracing region of Armira!

- - - FEATURES - - -

Pokémon Daybreak

A new and expansive region, 'Armira' and post game 'Armiran Isles'​

10 Gyms, Elite Four + Champion​

At least 20 hours of gameplay​

A custom dex of 400 Pokémon from gens 1-9 (excluding 200 from post game)​

Difficulty Settings (Normal and Hard Mode)​

Classic GBA-Theme, with Gen 3 Styled textures, music and many new, custom remixes​

An intriguing, climactic story with new, original characters​

New custom regional forms/variants including: Water Arcanine, Fairy/Dragon Garchomp and more​

New custom mega evolutions, including those of Milotic, Heliolisk, Mega Venusaur and Blastoise X​

'Dualeons' are a mix of two eeveelution types to create a new mon​

Quests (Including optional side-quests)​

The ability to see ALL encounters in that area from your menu​

The Battle Island! (Our version of the Battle Frontier)​

Complete Post Game with its own regional dex and a final act to the story!​

An active discord where you can interact with other players, the developers, find a FAQ, get updates immediately and more​

---MORE FEATURES---

Spoiler:

How to Download:​
    There are 2 download methods​, same download link: https://github.com/MizzyPD/Pokemon-Daybreak

1. Classic Method: Go to the download link and then click Code > Download Zip​
    this will download the newest version, but means to update the game you will have to patch​

2. Better method: Go to the download link and then click Code > Open with Github Destkop.​
    This will allow you to receive the newest updates with 0 need to patch. All you have to do is click Pull on Github Destkop.​
    Current Version: v1.7 [Updated 3rd Feburary 2023]

- - - SCREENSHOTS - - -

Pokémon Daybreak

Pokémon Daybreak

Pokémon Daybreak

Pokémon Daybreak

Pokémon Daybreak

Pokémon Daybreak

Pokémon Daybreak

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey man game looks promising .is it completed as you put time needed to complete it excluding post game

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    The game is finished, but the post game will be included in a future update. At the moment there is the Battle Island however.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Now! The Download links should work, if not then the discord is the fastest place for updates, etc

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Working on my 4th badge right now, have to say this game plays as good as the screenshots look. Excellent game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2022
    Are the download links only in the discord? I don't see any links on this actual page and i'm really interested in the game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Are the download links only in the discord? I don't see any links on this actual page and i'm really interested in the game.
    Unfortunately, I cannot post links on PC. So they are in the discord!

hey man while i haven't played this game am going to today the game is completed but no post game for now with future updates
    Correct. The game is complete excluding post game which will come in the future.

How much content is available?
    How many gyms and what not?

10 Gyms. Post game coming soon.

Working on my 4th badge right now, have to say this game plays as good as the screenshots look. Excellent game.

Thanks for the support! <3

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hey, this looks dope! How come I missed this gem lol after coming on here every day. Good work! I'll share my thoughts once I've played through it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    So I've been playing for a bit and I've reached the city with the first gym(just started btw) and I'm wondering why all trainer Pokemon have near-perfect moves so early in the game like Abra with Psyshock, Charmander with Thunder Punch and even Treeko with Energy Ball? Some aren't even legal, I think at least. This is making the game really difficult to play lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because I suck or anything but I've played other difficulty hacks like Reborn/Rejuvenation, etc and there's a slight line here that is crossing over to "unfair" I think in this game. Is there like a strategy here that I'm not grasping or is it just a quality of this game?

Years
  • So I've been playing for a bit and I've reached the city with the first gym(just started btw) and I'm wondering why all trainer Pokemon have near-perfect moves so early in the game like Abra with Psyshock, Charmander with Thunder Punch and even Treeko with Energy Ball? Some aren't even legal, I think at least. This is making the game really difficult to play lol. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining because I suck or anything but I've played other difficulty hacks like Reborn/Rejuvenation, etc and there's a slight line here that is crossing over to "unfair" I think in this game. Is there like a strategy here that I'm not grasping or is it just a quality of this game?

hey man this game is extremely tough, tougher then reborn and rejuvenation which i have completed twice. you need good grinding and good statergy to win battles. i lost to first gym leader twice before winning for example

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • hey man this game is extremely tough, tougher then reborn and rejuvenation which i have completed twice. you need good grinding and good statergy to win battles. i lost to first gym leader twice before winning for example

Is it a level difference or something else? I can do levels

Back