• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Daybreak

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Hi, there! I just downloaded the game, and the folder came with a 'Game.exe' and a 'Game-z.exe'... which one should I use to play the game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Either. Game-z.exe runs on a faster and improved engine, but it isn't compatible with all PCs.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Does anyone have thoughts on nuzlocking this game? I gave it a try and found the movesets of enemy pokemon early on ridiculous to play against.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Does anyone have thoughts on nuzlocking this game? I gave it a try and found the movesets of enemy pokemon early on ridiculous to play against.

Good luck lmao. You might have a good chance on Normal difficulty but I highly doubt anyone can on Hard Mode

Noct'urna

Noct'urna
    Years
    • Attack Helicopter
    • Uranus
    • Seen Jul 29, 2023
    Please for christ's sake... the first gym on hard difficulty is TOO much. I've literally built my team just to beat her, and it's not enough. 4 fire types (well technically Fletchinder isn't one yet, nvm), a Bulbasaur and my starter Espeon. All slightly EV trained, max level 13, and guess what? Still not enough. Full Restores, full restores, oh. And Quiver Dance. Yay. I abused the crap out of her Tangela with it only using Powder moves on my Bulbasaur, which of course Bulbasaur is immune to. But then, in comes her Liligant that I can't touch because all my Fire types are dead to Roserade. I need therapy.

(edit)
    I found an exploit involving a Beedrill and my Bulbasaur, which actually led to a flawless victory. Thank Arceus.
    By the way, does anybody know how to evolve a Karrablast and vice versa (Shelmet)?

Last edited:

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Please for christ's sake... the first gym on hard difficulty is TOO much. I've literally built my team just to beat her, and it's not enough. 4 fire types (well technically Fletchinder isn't one yet, nvm), a Bulbasaur and my starter Espeon. All slightly EV trained, max level 13, and guess what? Still not enough. Full Restores, full restores, oh. And Quiver Dance. Yay. I abused the crap out of her Tangela with it only using Powder moves on my Bulbasaur, which of course Bulbasaur is immune to. But then, in comes her Liligant that I can't touch because all my Fire types are dead to Roserade. I need therapy.

(edit)
    I found an exploit involving a Beedrill and my Bulbasaur, which actually led to a flawless victory. Thank Arceus.
    By the way, does anybody know how to evolve a Karrablast and vice versa (Shelmet)?

if ur having trouble with the first gym on hard then hard might just not be for you, i can say with decent certainty that many people get thru hard mode with minimal problems

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023

(edit)

Karrablast and Shelmet evo is a 'Telereone' which is our replacement for Pokemon that evolve via trading.
    As for the difficulty, it's called Hard Mode for a reason. If it was easy, it wouldn't be called Hard Mode.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    The game just won't run on my end, I keep getting Script 'DrawText' line 664: Errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Fonts/pokemonemerald.ttf ""

Yes, I've tried redownloading and applying the patch and still nothing works.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2021
    The game just won't run on my end, I keep getting Script 'DrawText' line 664: Errno::ENOENT occured. No such file or directory - Fonts/pokemonemerald.ttf ""

Yes, I've tried redownloading and applying the patch and still nothing works.

Judging by that last bit there, have you installed the Pokemon Emerald font from the 'Fonts' folder?

Years
  • I want to evolve my Eevee into Umbreon but I don't know what level to evolve it. Any suggestions?

there is no level up evolution in eevee line,if you want umbreon you need to do it in saffron city first.
    when you have eevee talk to sabrina outside her gym and then go to silph co where one of the scientist evolves it to umbreon

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    there is no level up evolution in eevee line,if you want umbreon you need to do it in saffron city first.
    when you have eevee talk to sabrina outside her gym and then go to silph co where one of the scientist evolves it to umbreon

What I meant was I don't know what the best level to evolve it is. I got the moon stone from the scientist and I don't want to risk evolving Eevee too early.

Years
  • What I meant was I don't know what the best level to evolve it is. I got the moon stone from the scientist and I don't want to risk evolving Eevee too early.

there is no too much difference i felt when evolving early. i evolved eevee as soon as i got it to espeon and it learned confusion,so i think when you evolve no change happens except it learns a new move of the typing it evolves

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2021
    why does it say all pokemon until level 25 will obey you but theres a cap at 18 after the first gym badge??? honestly puzzled just change it all pokemon until 18. i dont see a point to it when im playing on normal,

Years
    • Seen today
    I have the same question and by the fifth gym i think the levelcap is too low since the gymleader has pokemon level 32 / 33 and the cap goes to level 31

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    there is no too much difference i felt when evolving early. i evolved eevee as soon as i got it to espeon and it learned confusion,so i think when you evolve no change happens except it learns a new move of the typing it evolves
    Okay. So I guess I can evolve it right at the beginning of the game. I actually tested evolving Eevee right away and when it evolved into Umbreon, it learned Pursuit. And I save scummed because I was a little worried that evolving it too early would have a consequence like how if you evolve Pikachu too early, Raichu will be slow which Lieutenant Surge learned the hard way.

Years
  • Does anyone know to to get to Lacka Cave cause can't surf.

you have to start using your map if you start having doubts. you can access lacka cave even before getting surf. it's the cave you pass through when you go to challenge the water type gym, and to access the other side there is another route in second floor i assume where you have to surf and go down the stairs

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, I'd just like to ask if the speed up option via cheat engine still crashes the game, or whether the new update brings back the native speed up option?

Back