• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
  • Do wild Pelipper have a chance of holding a lucky egg like in ORAS?

Don't remember, I edited Pokémon's hold items long time ago. I'll look it up tomorrow and reply.

Oh by the way, Mawile got poisoned by toxic spikes... even though it's a steel type.

Another bug of the Battle Engine Upgrade... Can't fix this one, sorry.

Yeah, I know already, don't know how to fully fix it. But you can just enter any menu screen (like Pokédex, Pokémon, Bag) and then these rotating doors will be back to normal.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Another feature that I think would be nice to implement at some point is, replace the current game soundtracks with the soundtracks from oras, in order to give this hack a more genuine oras experience. I think this is entirely possible; I came across another hack of Emerald where almost all of the game's soundtracks is replaced by diamond/pearl/platinum soundtracks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    Hey, made an account just to ask for some clarification. I'm playing through the ROM hack now (love it), but HMs aren't able to be normally deleted like you listed. What's up?

Years
  • Another feature that I think would be nice to implement at some point is, replace the current game soundtracks with the soundtracks from oras, in order to give this hack a more genuine oras experience. I think this is entirely possible; I came across another hack of Emerald where almost all of the game's soundtracks is replaced by diamond/pearl/platinum soundtracks.

That's not as easy as you might think. Music in 3DS games is stored very differently from DS and GBA, so you cannot exactly convert it, just recreate, for which I do not have enough skills. Also it's not gonna sound the same as in ORAS anyway, so yeah, we're left with what we have.

Hey, made an account just to ask for some clarification. I'm playing through the ROM hack now (love it), but HMs aren't able to be normally deleted like you listed. What's up?

That's a bug. Currently figuring out how to fix it.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Does anybody know if mega blaziken and sableye exists in this game, if so where?

Blazikenite - Route 120, Steven will give you Devon scope and Blazikenite.
    Sableye - based on the pokedex; Granite Cave, Cave of Origin and Victory Road.

Years
  • Anyone knows where can I get the heart scales? I tried using thief on wild Luvdiscs with no success; it seems that wild luvdiscs do not hold heart scales anymore or something...
    For your information: I used thief on wild luvdiscs I encountered while fishing on route 128.

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Anyone knows where can I get the heart scales? I tried using thief on wild Luvdiscs with no success; it seems that wild luvdiscs do not hold heart scales anymore or something...
    For your information: I used thief on wild luvdiscs I encountered while fishing on route 128.

I hope this will help you. (Use this depend on the route that's been said) Use Itemfinder or Dive or Thief on wild Luvdics (which you use) and also be patient on searching lol.

Heart scale locations: Route 104, Route 105, Route 106, Route 109, Route 109, Route 109, Route 115, Route 118, Route 124, Route 124, Route 126, Route 127, Route 128, Route 128, Route 128, Lilycove City ©

Years
  • Do wild Pelipper have a chance of holding a lucky egg like in ORAS?

Wild Pelippers have a chance of holding an Oval Stone for some reason. Maybe I just mixed them up when I was assigning hold items. Will be fixed in the next release.

Anyone knows where can I get the heart scales? I tried using thief on wild Luvdiscs with no success; it seems that wild luvdiscs do not hold heart scales anymore or something...

Yes, Luvdiscs do hold Heart Scales. They have 50% of holding it, actually.
    Probably you're just being unlucky :')
    Keep trying.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2021
    Hi there! I'd really like to play Delta Emerald and Mega Blue, but I cant find out which base rom should I use to patch. Could someone help me, please?

Years
  • Wild Pelippers have a chance of holding an Oval Stone for some reason. Maybe I just mixed them up when I was assigning hold items. Will be fixed in the next release.

Yes, Luvdiscs do hold Heart Scales. They have 50% of holding it, actually.
    Probably you're just being unlucky :')
    Keep trying.

Thanks for the tip, indeed after several tries I managed to get myself 5 heart scales.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    May i ask another question, can starters be caught in the wild, if so where

Sorry for asking so much questions

Years
  • Man, I like what I see in this! I'll play this first, later I'll play Mega Blue. Thanks for making these hacks! Why don't you make an Discord server for both Hacks? There you can post updates and receive bug reports. And an recommendation, can you use the Color Restoration patch? Since this is to be like ORAS, giving the classic menu colors I think it will make the game more faithful to those and different from the original Emerald colors (everything is green in Emerald xD). The patch is from ChaosRush and don't occupy nothing in the ROM!
    Edit: I used the patch in mine and it looks much better!

Years
  • Hi there! I'd really like to play Delta Emerald and Mega Blue, but I cant find out which base rom should I use to patch. Could someone help me, please?

For Mega Blue - FireRed Squirrels rom.
    For Delta Emerald - Emerald Trashman rom.
    The patcher may show some warnings that the patch does not match the rom, but try patching it anyway, it should work.

May i ask another question, can starters be caught in the wild, if so where

Sorry for asking so much questions

Both Hoenn and Johto starters can be caught in Altering Cave. But for them to appear there, you have to activate the Mystery Gift first.

Is there anyway to get this to work on iphone?

If there's a GBA emulator for iPhone, then yes, there is a way!

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    How do i activate mystery gifts im trying to go to the paper in the counter but theres an invisible force not letting me

Back