• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
  • Another feature/improvement that I think maybe you could consider: Maybe simplify the fishing system? Currently it's kind of annoying having to press A at the right time when using the fishing rods. FRLG, as well as later gen games do not require time-based button presses at all; I think even ORAS do not require this.

Years
  • Man, I like what I see in this! I'll play this first, later I'll play Mega Blue. Thanks for making these hacks! Why don't you make an Discord server for both Hacks? There you can post updates and receive bug reports. And an recommendation, can you use the Color Restoration patch? Since this is to be like ORAS, giving the classic menu colors I think it will make the game more faithful to those and different from the original Emerald colors (everything is green in Emerald xD). The patch is from ChaosRush and don't occupy nothing in the ROM!
    Edit: I used the patch in mine and it looks much better!

So that's how it's called!
    I was looking for it but could never find it as I forgot both the name of the patch and who created it.
    It will be included in the next update for sure!
    And about a Discord...
    I don't even have a Discord 😅

Another feature/improvement that I think maybe you could consider: Maybe simplify the fishing system? Currently it's kind of annoying having to press A at the right time when using the fishing rods. FRLG, as well as later gen games do not require time-based button presses at all; I think even ORAS do not require this.

I like Emerald fishing system, so I never really considered reverting it to what it was in FRLG. But maybe I'll simplify it for the next update, it'll make things easier for everyone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2023
    Im at magmas hideout and i dont have hm strength yet nor do i have enough badges for it help

Years
  • So that's how it's called!
    I was looking for it but could never find it as I forgot both the name of the patch and who created it.
    It will be included in the next update for sure!
    And about a Discord...
    I don't even have a Discord 😅

Yeah, the menus look so much better with the patch! About the Discord, it's easy to create one and it's much better to post updates and being informed about bugs and such things. There you can create chat rooms such as an general, to talk about anything, rooms about playthroughs or something like that, another example I saw in an other hack server is the ideas room, where players give ideas for future features on the ROM. It's pretty cool making an server about the hack, specialy since you have two projects, you could post about both on an Discord server.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Im at magmas hideout and i dont have hm strength yet nor do i have enough badges for it help

What do you mean you do not have enough badges? For Strength to work in the overworld you only need Flannery's badge, which you should have by the time of infiltrating Magma Hideout.
    You can get HM Strength from Wally's uncle in Verdanturf, if he doesn't give it away, you probably didn't smash those rocks in Rusturf Tunnel. Do that and then come back to Wally's uncle.

Years
  • Do wild Pelipper have a chance of holding a lucky egg like in ORAS?

Yes, Pelippers and Lucky Eggs again.
    Looks like I mixed everything up earlier.
    Pelippers do indeed have a chance to hold Lucky Eggs in the current version, not Oval Stones. Sorry for misinformation.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hey you should do wild Eevees apearing in grass at an 30% chance in later release sir

Since the unrelated other Delta Emerald hack have them common in a cave, i'll like that ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey you should do wild Eevees apearing in grass at an 30% chance in later release sir

Since the unrelated other Delta Emerald hack have them common in a cave, i'll like that ^^

Sorry, but no.
    Eevee is not native to Hoenn region and can't be encountered in any of Hoenn-based Gen 3 games, so it doesn't belong here as well.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Hello there i found a bug that makes the battles freeze the game, i talked to this guy on Slateport City's building, and the navy started glitching but it stopped, now everytime i battle the game freezes, can you fix this?

Update

OK i opened the game again and everything's fine now

Sorry, but no.
    Eevee is not native to Hoenn region and can't be encountered in any of Hoenn-based Gen 3 games, so it doesn't belong here as well.

Ow that's sad, but OK i will respect your decision

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello there i found a bug that makes the battles freeze the game, i talked to this guy on Slateport City's building, and the navy started glitching but it stopped, now everytime i battle the game freezes, can you fix this

Can you specify in what exact building that guy was?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Can you specify in what exact building that guy was?

Some large building, there was also an woman sitting there but when you talk to her she didn't react

I post an screenshot tommorow, if you want to see it sir

Last edited:
    Years
  • Some large building, there was also an woman sitting there but when you talk to her she didn't react

I post an screenshot tommorow at 5 PM polish time if you want to see it sir

Yeah, it would be nice if you could provide a screenshot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2020
    Uhm thanks for this wonderful hack! I was wondering where can I get the past starters like cyndaquill? Is it only by trade?

Years
  • Uhm thanks for this wonderful hack! I was wondering where can I get the past starters like cyndaquill? Is it only by trade?

Johto and Hoenn starters were supposed to be available in Altering Cave after you activate the Mystery Gift.
    But currently they are unavailable as you cannot reach the questionnaire in Pokémart due to a glitch.
    It'll be fixed in the next update and you'll be able to catch all six Johto and Hoenn starters.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Also yeah i reccently cauth my male Ralts, you should totally place the Dawn stone in the near city

Also i keep forgetting the Ralts line is now fairy type too, my female Ralts was useful in that gym

Also at what level Flareon learns ember and Leafeon Rozar Leaf in this? I checked serebii for Leafeon's moveset for ORAS and found out they level learn it before level 10, but my Leafeon is close to 20 now, https://serebii.net/pokedex-rs/136.shtml wait nevermind, but it's funny it learned Quick Attack BEFORE ember

I'm now training my female Zigzagoon too, she keeps me proud bringing me items😘

Update

As for the glitch i mentioned, you seem to have reffered it on the first page

A man in a regular house in Slateport City freezes the game.

But yeah i shall post the screenshot tommorow

Last edited:
    Back