• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2022
    Hey! Been playing this romhack for a few days, quite enjoying it so far uvu
    Just here to point out a few bugs I've encountered along the way, not sure if anyone's done so yet but:

There's an item in Magma Hideout that crashes the game as soon as you scroll down to it
    My character was stuck in place after a battle near Lilycove, only the camera moved and the only way to fix it was to Fly somewhere else
    Lilycove department store has some missing elevator sprites (that for some reason turn into grass when you step onto it)

I'd mention the battle message bugs too, like the Trace ability stuff, but I'm sure those've been pointed out already |3

Years
  • Anyone knows where can I get Nosepass? I spent considerable amount of time looking for it in the Granite Cave but couldn't find it...
    Also how come the link cable previously available on the second floor of the Lilycove department store is replaced by the tyranitarite?

Last edited:
    Years
  • As for the glitch i mentioned, you seem to have reffered it on the first page

Well, I thought you have found another glitch. Good to know it's the same one.

Is the Prism Scale and Feebas' evolution method updated? Also, does Feebas still have a 100% encounter rate under the bridge at Route 119?

Yes, Feebas is able to evolve from Prism Scale by either leveling up while holding or trading. Though the Prism Scale itself is very rare. Feebas has a 5% chance of holding it and you can get one on S.S. Tidal, as well as you can buy it at the Battle Points Exchange Service Corner at the Battle Frontier.
    And no, Feebas is still rare as heck, but just slightly more common than in the original game.

I was googling some things and I bumped into this: https://www.hiclipart.com/free-transparent-background-png-clipart-veoat
    I think this would look neat in your hack e.e

I used these backsprites as a reference when I was making my own backsprites.
    Won't use them though, they do not correspond with the style of other trainer sprites.

Lilycove department store has some missing elevator sprites (that for some reason turn into grass when you step onto it)

All of the bugs have been reported before, except this one. Thanks!

Anyone knows where can I get Nosepass? I spent considerable amount of time looking for it in the Granite Cave but couldn't find it...
    Also how come the link cable previously available on the second floor of the Lilycove department store is replaced by the tyranitarite?

You can get Nosepass the same way you could get it in original Emerald.
    And another bug, yay. Will be fixed.

Where do I get the link cable item?

It was supposed to be available at the Lilycove's Department Store, but something went wrong.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Anyone knows where can I get Nosepass? I spent considerable amount of time looking for it in the Granite Cave but couldn't find it...

According to Bulbapedia, you can get Nosepass in Granite Cave by using Rock Smash

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2023
    Hey! This rom hack is great but I think this NPC in particular could use a different line of dialogue...
    h ttps:/ /i.im gur. co m/kcxvCT s.p ng (Can't post links, new account)
    (Sorry if this was addressed already, I can't seem to find anything about it)
    Also, I know this wasn't in OR/AS but it would be quite helpful if there was a Game Corner NPC that sells evo items.

Years
  • Hey! This rom hack is great but I think this NPC in particular could use a different line of dialogue...
    h ttps:/ /i.im gur. co m/kcxvCT s.p ng (Can't post links, new account)
    (Sorry if this was addressed already, I can't seem to find anything about it)
    Also, I know this wasn't in OR/AS but it would be quite helpful if there was a Game Corner NPC that sells evo items.

Thanks for spotting, I'll fix it!
    As for the items, I'm making them more accessible in the update, so there'll be no need to put them in the Game Corner.
    Also you can buy all of them at the Battle Frontier anyway.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Where can I find a Dawn Stone? (Gallade / Froslass)
    At the Victory Road from Wally. Also you can buy it at the Battle Frontier Exchange Service.

^^

Sadly so far it's the only way to get it

Update

My Leafeon (nicknamed Dusia) just learned Razor Leaf and Magicial Leaf at level 20 nice

Last edited:
    Years
  • I made my clamperl hold a deep sea scale a leveled up, and it still didn't evolve into Gorebyss, tried the same with the link cable, still not working

Years
  • I made my clamperl hold a deep sea scale a leveled up, and it still didn't evolve into Gorebyss, tried the same with the link cable, still not working

Clamperl evolves into Gorebyss only during the night, maybe that's the problem.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Hey STikER,

Is there an IV Perfector in this game? If not, are there updated breeding mechanics? Always nice to have control over IVs instead of abusing the PRNG/your own time breeding 1000 eggs...

Thanks!

Years
  • Hey STikER,

Is there an IV Perfector in this game? If not, are there updated breeding mechanics? Always nice to have control over IVs instead of abusing the PRNG/your own time breeding 1000 eggs...

Thanks!

Sadly, none of those are there as I don't really know how to implement them.
    Sorry.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • So reminder, how do we evolve Eevees into Sylveon and Glaceon? I assume Glaceon by leveling up Eevee in Shoal cave, but i dunno how to get Sylveon

Back