• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2020
    Some of the moveset like Charming Cry doesn't have animation or is it intentional?

Anyways, loving this hack. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Some of the moveset like Charming Cry doesn't have animation or is it intentional?

Anyways, loving this hack. Keep up the good work.
    It is not intentional, animations of those moves just weren't implemented in this version of Battle Engine Upgrade

A User

Living Life as a Background Character
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Cali
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    I used My Boy and trading didn't work after 10 attempts. Do you know other games with gen 4 pokemon that I can trade from?

Years
  • I've had an issue when using draining kiss against a sableye, said its not effective like it was a psychic type but I've used it against other dark types just fine

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    How can i play pokemon delta emerald,i use myboy emulator on a android,and every gba tom i have has the (U).zip after it,is there any file that works with myboy?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2021
    This probably is a really stupid request, but any chance giving the protags their green Emerald clothing? Also, trying to install Mega Blue with NSUI on my 3DS causes it to play a distorted Blastoise scream and black screen instead of the start screen lol, so I'm unable to start it there.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    I just finished this, you can read my full thoughts here.

I did a Fairy monotype here. There weren't many Fairies in this hack. The 6th Pokemon could've been Mega Altaria, but I didn't want 3 Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, especially when Mawile needs to Mega Evolve, I can get by without doing it for Gardevoir. Here's my Fairy squad.

Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

I don't have any complaints. It's an extremely competent and solid hack. I enjoyed the GBA renditions of the ORAS exclusive tracks like Wally and Zinnia's themes.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Is it possible to rematch Steven here in Meteor Falls? Im already the champion but he doesnt have the cave in the original emerald.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    Maybe I am that unlucky. Ah, restarting then.

Also, do I have to trade Charmander from Mega Blue so I can have a Charizard in here? If so, how can I trade from my emulator? I use MyBoy for android and how can I trade it with only one phone?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    I just finished this, you can read my full thoughts here.

I did a Fairy monotype here. There weren't many Fairies in this hack. The 6th Pokemon could've been Mega Altaria, but I didn't want 3 Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, especially when Mawile needs to Mega Evolve, I can get by without doing it for Gardevoir. Here's my Fairy squad.

I don't have any complaints. It's an extremely competent and solid hack. I enjoyed the GBA renditions of the ORAS exclusive tracks like Wally and Zinnia's themes.

Eeeeww Azumarill joke, I would have used an Alolan Ninetales or a Mega Altaria tbh, seeing that you don't have a flyer birb there but I understand that 3 possible mega sucks.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Where can I battle Wally after the Elie 4? I found him in the Battle Fromtier but is a rematch possible?

Years
  • Version 1.1.4 is out!
    The new update includes:
    • Gardevoirite and Prism Scale can be obtained earlier now (check the documentation for details)
    • Matt in Seafloor Cavern is fixed
    • May's team in Rustboro's battle was changed from Treecko and Shroomish to Treecko and Wailmer
    • Several text errors fixes

For more details and download link - check the main post.

Years
  • I used My Boy and trading didn't work after 10 attempts. Do you know other games with gen 4 pokemon that I can trade from?
    I don't think you can trade Gen 4 Pokémon from rom hacks of other developers, as they almost certainly use different index numbers for those Pokémon. I wouldn't recommend doing it, it can cause even worse results than trading between my two hacks.
    I've had an issue when using draining kiss against a sableye, said its not effective like it was a psychic type but I've used it against other dark types just fine
    Yeah, Ghost-types are for some reason immune to Fairy-type moves, still don't know a reason for that.
    This probably is a really stupid request, but any chance giving the protags their green Emerald clothing? Also, trying to install Mega Blue with NSUI on my 3DS causes it to play a distorted Blastoise scream and black screen instead of the start screen lol, so I'm unable to start it there.
    Mega Blue doesn't work on 3DS, mGBA and probably a real GBA as well. I tried to fix this issue but to no avail.
    Is it possible to rematch Steven here in Meteor Falls? Im already the champion but he doesnt have the cave in the original emerald.
    Steven is rematchable in the Pokémon League, the cave where you battle him in Emerald is unnaccesible.
    Maybe I am that unlucky. Ah, restarting then.

Also, do I have to trade Charmander from Mega Blue so I can have a Charizard in here? If so, how can I trade from my emulator? I use MyBoy for android and how can I trade it with only one phone?
    Yes, Charmander is only available in Mega Blue, so you have to trade it from there. As for the second question, there is an "Link local" option in the menu, which lets you choose a second game to run on this same device.
    Where can I battle Wally after the Elie 4? I found him in the Battle Fromtier but is a rematch possible?
    It should be possible, I personally never managed to trigger it myself, but the script regarding Wally's rematch was untouched and is the same as in the original game, so eventually you should be able to battle him at the Battle Frontier.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Help, my Feebas is not evolving, I leveled it up holding a prism scale and ut didnt evolved?
    Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2022
    dunno what you're on about bud, my female modest-natured Feebas evolved at lvl 26 😌

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2020
    Hey, think I found a bug someone may have missed: if Flame Burst kills one pokemon on your team but not the other (and I assume the inverse is true) you get the following series of events:

1. '[Pokemon] fainted!' after the fainting cry, as usual, then the sound of the pokemon actually fainting
    2. the pokemon left alive takes chip from flame burst
    3. 'the bursting flames hit [the pokemon that didn't faint]!'
    4. the first pokemon's fainting cry and the sound of a pokemon fainting plays again

The game then softlocks and you have to restart it, it refuses to budge or let you choose a pokemon to send out afterward. Encountered this with the double battle against the hiker and the camper (? i think that's what they were) right before Meteor Falls.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    what pokemon generation are the sprites & cries based on? and how do i get the alolan form vulpix?

Last edited:
    Back