• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon DiamondDust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Thanks. The tiles I ripped off DP, resized, and inserted myself. I just prefer to do my own tile work instead of using somebody else's, whether my tiles don't look too great at first or not, because they'll progress. I still need to devamp a lot more tiles, just for the first few towns. xD. No need to rush.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Thanks. The tiles I ripped off DP, resized, and inserted myself. I just prefer to do my own tile work instead of using somebody else's, whether my tiles don't look too great at first or not, because they'll progress. I still need to devamp a lot more tiles, just for the first few towns. xD. No need to rush.

No need to rush on hacks... if you've rushed, it'll turn out bad like my cintrine did...
    Spoiler:

Good luck...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I hope to see this hack make great progress.
    thanks!

No need to rush on hacks... if you've rushed, it'll turn out bad like my cintrine did...
    Spoiler:

Good luck...
    I only saw some of Cintrine after all of that, but yeah, I noticed the comments later too. Once I make a big improvement, I'll update all the thread images and everything. Anyways, thanks...

Years
  • Hey, So I'm Really Excited For The Hack, As I've Never Played Through The Entire Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, As I Keep Giving Up On How Slow The Rom Is :\
    Anyways, I Was Wondering Up Until Where You Are with The Hack?
    Thanks So Much!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Hey, So I'm Really Excited For The Hack, As I've Never Played Through The Entire Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, As I Keep Giving Up On How Slow The Rom Is :\
    Anyways, I Was Wondering Up Until Where You Are with The Hack?
    Thanks So Much!!!
    The scripting hasn't started yet. For the past few months I've just been doing trial and error on graphics, and I have maps up until Jubilife city. Graphics are becoming my main priority on it right now, as they'll be the main attraction in the long run

Yeah, is there any improvements with the hack?
    Somewhat, but not so much, because I haven't been able to work on it in a week, as I've been on computer groundation.

Cool DP-like hack. Good luck with it are ya gonna continue? Or you're gonna focus only on Glitch City?
    I'm trying to focus on all my hacks equally atm. and thanks.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Yeah, you have enough hacks, :P I am waitin for a download!! HURRY UP!! Jk jk Im really hyper today!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • It looks like a good hack, but I hope that you add some originality to it since D/P wasn't the best of Pokemon games.
    I like the tiles and I hope this hack gets the repect it deserves.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    It looks like a good hack, but I hope that you add some originality to it since D/P wasn't the best of Pokemon games.
    I like the tiles and I hope this hack gets the repect it deserves.
    Thanks, even though the screenshots have mixed in Ruby tiles as placeholders :P. Also, the look is going to improve even more as I'm now going to use Platinum tiles. Once I get some big updates, I'll post them here.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Update : I've restarted the hack, on the same base, a clean Ruby. Basically what I had on my last rom was just maps and whatever new tiles and pallettes I inserted. So basically, I've restarted on a clean Ruby, and am going to update then insert the maps I had. So no worries... Now that I'm using Platinum tiles too I figured I'd restart the tiles anyways. Here's a little teaser of the new tiles.
    2wrmdde.png

(the Platinum trees don't have their pointy top purposely, as they're a mix of the Platinum and DP shape. Also, it adds kind of a custom feel to it imo)

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hurry up! I want to beta test and im guessing that many others want to play it! :P Just kidding, but it is going to be fun. :D

dragonoid

Banned
    Years
  • yo dude keep up the good work my dream is to see a complete pokemon remake of diamond keep up the good work and soon your hack will become popular goood luck

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    It looks great... maybe you should change the grass a little bit and make it more forest green... its leaning towards sea foam green

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Check The 65535 pokemon theme in rom hacking forum, .com. That will help ya to insert all 493 pokemon in game (and maybe forms from platinum).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back