• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Divine Purple

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    1707100398281.png

About:
    This is a project that has helped pave the road for me to get into Software Development!
    The goal of this fun passion project was for me to learn, but also to write a story about characters (one in particular) I felt were heavily underutilized in the main franchise. In addition,
    I wanted to make a game with lots of Pokémon variety in each route/area, and a slightly different experience from what the mainline games may offer. Useful for challenge style runs in particular!

Plot/Storyline:
    It is a familiar story with my own unique take/twist thrown into it
    The plotline revolves around the creation of the ultimate trainer, one that rivals and even absorbs certain deities of the Pokémon Universe. The protagonist sets out to be the champion of the Starlian Region but
    soon becomes wrapped up in an ongoing incident five years in the making. Facing the all too familiar Team Rocket and the greater divine power that goes beyond even them!

Features:
    Total of 586 animated Pokémon selected from Gens 1-5
    Each wild grass, water, or cave has over 20 different wild encounters within it
    Day/Night Encounter Cycles for most of the outdoor areas
    Pokémon in the wild have a 10% chance to have their Hidden Ability
    Roughly 30 Legendary Pokémon Encounters
    Comes with a Turbo Mode (Tab to toggle)
    Built in Randomizer Mode
    Comes with Post Game Story and the ability to rematch Gyms and the League with all of them being at a higher level!

Download Here!

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    View attachment 154879

About:
    This is a project that has helped pave the road for me to get into Software Development!
    The goal of this fun passion project was for me to learn, but also to write a story about characters (one in particular) I felt were heavily underutilized in the main franchise. In addition,
    I wanted to make a game with lots of Pokémon variety in each route/area, and a slightly different experience from what the mainline games may offer. Useful for challenge style runs in particular!

Plot/Storyline:
    It is a familiar story with my own unique take/twist thrown into it
    The plotline revolves around the creation of the ultimate trainer, one that rivals and even absorbs certain deities of the Pokémon Universe. The protagonist sets out to be the champion of the Starlian Region but
    soon becomes wrapped up in an ongoing incident five years in the making. Facing the all too familiar Team Rocket and the greater divine power that goes beyond even them!

Features:
    Total of 586 animated Pokémon selected from Gens 1-5
    Each wild grass, water, or cave has over 20 different wild encounters within it
    Day/Night Encounter Cycles for most of the outdoor areas
    Pokémon in the wild have a 10% chance to have their Hidden Ability
    Roughly 30 Legendary Pokémon Encounters
    Comes with a Turbo Mode (Tab to toggle)
    Built in Randomizer Mode
    Comes with Post Game Story and the ability to rematch Gyms and the League with all of them being at a higher level!

Download Here!

Screenshots:

Credits:
    Spoiler:
    I just started playing game I noticed there is a blue pokeball on Oak desk it asks for a password.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    I just started playing game I noticed there is a blue pokeball on Oak desk it asks for a password.
    Hi! Yes the intent of the blue pokeball is a secret 6th starter choice, and it's more of a for fun/chaotic choice option for a future/seperate run, The password is given to you at the credits screen it's one of if not the last things said on it!

Last edited:

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
    Days
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    when nurse joy turns to the side, she has missing pixels (purple and black)

Attachments

• Pokémon Divine Purple
      image_2024-02-10_050502791.png
      11.6 KB · Views: 11

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
    Days
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    how many gym leaders are there that needs to be defeated for e4 access? is there a way to get multiple exp shares? also, i too would like a discord

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    The story will tell you to go to the league, as the narrative will be interwined with the League as well

Getting all the gym badges won't be able to gain you access to it yet

When you reach PsyCity and defeat the gym leader there, you will gain access to a giant store with multiple floors. You can buy all kinds of items ranging from TMs, evolution stones, exp shares, and other things within that building!

And okay I will try to look into that as soon as I can, it may take a few days

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Oh right I forgot to mention that 😅, Yes they evolve by levels now, anything that was trade before should be fully evolved by around the lvl 30 - 40 range!

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
    Days
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    i'm almost certain i'm near end game- issue, though. ALL of my pokemon are underleveled, without trainers being rebattlable and the exp yield from wild pokemon being abysmally low, this is genuinely frustrating. please add an expall so pokemon can be equipped with lucky eggs, or add a exp trainer at victoryroad

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    i'm almost certain i'm near end game- issue, though. ALL of my pokemon are underleveled, without trainers being rebattlable and the exp yield from wild pokemon being abysmally low, this is genuinely frustrating. please add an expall so pokemon can be equipped with lucky eggs, or add a exp trainer at victoryroad
    I think you are basically near the end yeah

I will take this feedback into consideration!

But I will say a couple things you can do that may help the current situation you are in right now

The first option is in Victory Road, I tried to put in a lot of high exp gaining mons, specifically I placed Blissey here, and they can offer the most exp possible

I'd probably take the exp share items off, and do the lucky eggs for now

Another option, which may not be the most ideal, is if you can beat at least 2 (maybe even just 1) of the e4, the money made I believe is more than you would lose, and you can grind your way up that way

The good news is, once you get through this segment, you should be in post game and being underleveled will be no issue, all major trainers can be rebattled to help with any additional grind should it be needed

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 5, 2024
    Hi, how do I get larvitar in the game?
    Hello! So you can run into a larvitar in actually the very first route (Northern Route 1) of the game, It is a bit of a rare chance though, you can also find a pupitar on Eastern Route 5 (only at night) as well down the line!

Last edited:
    Back