• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Divulgence

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    unknown.png

The Story:

It's your 18th birthday, and you finally have the chance to search for your mother, who's been missing for as long as you can remember.
    Taking the League Challenge is nothing but an excuse to explore more locations and search far and wide.
    But you soon find out there are bigger problems starting to ravage the region. You begin to learn of the origin of the Canòrr region as
    it's known today and the history of its current King and Queen.
    As the hidden secrets become divulged, the dots to your missing mother connect more and more.
    A prophecy older than time, ancient inscriptions, a mysterious royal plot, divination, and magic new and old all collide in a clash that shakes
    everything you have ever known.

unknown.png

Features:

> Regional Forms: Old Pokémon have strange new forms in Canòrr, with new abilities and designs, discover which ones in the game!
    > Pokémon Rebalances : There are a lot of Pokémon that need some love, so Im giving them and many others a couple more new moves and ways to fight.
    > New Moves / Abilities
    > New Items
    > Custom Mega Evolutions
    > Z-Moves
    > Level Caps : I took the Traded Pokémon level cap, where they stop obeying you after x level, and made that work for all Pokémon, there will be methods to decrease in level to counteract this.
    > Runic Signs and Rune Powers : Pokémon will now have some added effects out of battle, some will be able to use Flash without having the move, others will have perfect IVs in some stats, some will even increase the shiny rate. And of course, this will also help in battle.
    > Field Effects : This creates semi-permanent terrains in every map or location you fight in, that can boost certain aspects during a Pokémon Fight, if you've played Reborn you know what I'm talking about.
    > All Gen 1-8 mechanics : This one is very self explainatory

and many others...

First Chapter: [Released]

IMPORTANT: Female lacks sprites, please play Male for now

[ZIP]:
    https://bit.ly/ZIPDivulgence1-3

[RAR]:
    https://bit.ly/RARDivulgence1-3

Also! Join our discord if you want help or want to talk with other people:

https://discord.gg/9TTks3V

Regional Map (WIP):

Spoiler:

In-Depth info:

Spoiler:

Regional Forms:

Spoiler:

Team:

Spoiler:

Credits:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • The game is beautiful. Love it!
    But... why my Pancham who I receive now it's refusing to battle? I's like I don't have the first badge and trying to command a pokemon above lv 20, but my Pancham is lv 5! Makes no sense.
    If my initial pokemon don't obbey me, I don't stand a chance even against a wild lv 2 pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I've downloaded it, and in my first fight with the patch my lil bear listened to me. Liking the "trance" feature. Pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Added new patch to the main thread, download the cores if this is your first time downloading!

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Its good finally its work but your game seem like pokemon reborn why???

Last edited:
    Back