• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
  • Would be cooler if those 2 get trade compability...

Definitely. I think the people in charge could share some knowledge and features with each other, it would definitely improve some things.

Zombu3401

Severy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Hi! I downloaded your hack yesterday (8/13/2015). Everything went fine, (nice hack anyway) but when I finished some events and visted a Pokemon mart, I couldn't buy anything. I mean, when I ask the seller and press 'BUY', a list of question marks ('?') show up.Everything there cost 0¥. I tried to run to some other cites but every marts were the same, which mean I couldn't buy anything at all. Can somebody help me please?
    P/s: for futher information: I used ups patcher (tsukuyomi I guess?) to patch the game but I used Pokemon Fire Red (U) ROM Not Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM.Does that effect?

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    just download this hack and i'm already love it at the first sight xD
    thank you for making this hack and keep doing good job for it :D

also i notice that misdreavus psywave deal normal damage to poison type and dark type
    its a bug probably because my kirlia deal super effective damage with confusion to poison and no damage to dark type

and also where is the location of rock smash ._. couldn't find it

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I loved this hack.
    Great work Christo.
    I have a question. In this Beta, is HM Cut available?
    I am in a town (dont remember the name) which hosts a tournament and i have 3 badges already. I remember there is a tree blocking the way down of the town and i dont have cut.

Now about the mega evolution... I think it would be a good idea if it is possible to let us choose in the game between 3 starters and each one of these hold the mega stone.

HM Cut is not available yet. After getting your third badge and participating in the tournament, you can challenge the fourth gym at Sienna City.

As for starters with mega stones, you already get to pick one of the Kalos starters, and I wouldn't want another starter set choice so soon. Kanto and Hoenn starters will be available at one point, though, their mega stones too.

The problem is which set of starters. Kanto or Hoenn ones? Maybe both but one of them on post-game?

I'd go for the Hoenn ones first, but I probably won't be going for the starters as your first mega. They'll all be available late in the game, along with their mega stones.

Mega?
    i want mega banette then
    don't like gengar that much

and

nope
    doesn't work
    and once you got the rod
    you can't go away

If you get the Rod, you can return it before testing it, and you're free to leave.

Would be cooler if those 2 get trade compability...
    Definitely. I think the people in charge could share some knowledge and features with each other, it would definitely improve some things.

They will. :)

Is this still in development?

Yes

Just downloaded this and about to play. The screenshots look amazing and I love the story! I'll be sure to leave feedback after I've played some :)

Looking forward to the feedback!

Hi! I downloaded your hack yesterday (8/13/2015). Everything went fine, (nice hack anyway) but when I finished some events and visted a Pokemon mart, I couldn't buy anything. I mean, when I ask the seller and press 'BUY', a list of question marks ('?') show up.Everything there cost 0¥. I tried to run to some other cites but every marts were the same, which mean I couldn't buy anything at all. Can somebody help me please?
    P/s: for futher information: I used ups patcher (tsukuyomi I guess?) to patch the game but I used Pokemon Fire Red (U) ROM Not Pokemon Fire Red (U)(Squirrels) ROM.Does that effect?

As long as you used a clean Fire Red ROM it should be fine. After which events did this happen? Try downloading a different Fire Red ROM and see if it happens again.

just download this hack and i'm already love it at the first sight xD

also i notice that misdreavus psywave deal normal damage to poison type and dark type
    its a bug probably because my kirlia deal super effective damage with confusion to poison and no damage to dark type

Hmm, Psywave is Psychic type and Misdreavus' ability is still Levitate so I don't know what went wrong. It might have something to do with the move effect.

You get Rock Smash by talking to the elder at the Fossil Lab. Anya tells you to go get it before leaving.

Pokémon Eclipse Version
    Pokémon Eclipse Version

The first legendary encounter at Islet Cave! You can catch it once you finish the events related to Landorus, Thundurus and Tornadus.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • just download this hack and i'm already love it at the first sight xD

"Though it is a Psychic move, Psywave deals typeless damage, taking neither weakness nor resistance into account, and not being affected by STAB, though it still cannot hit Dark-type Pokémon without using Miracle Eye."

From Bulbapedia.

Basically its supposed to do that, but in new generations, I think 4 onwards it can then not hit dark type Pokemon.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • "Though it is a Psychic move, Psywave deals typeless damage, taking neither weakness nor resistance into account, and not being affected by STAB, though it still cannot hit Dark-type Pokémon without using Miracle Eye."

From Bulbapedia.

Basically its supposed to do that, but in new generations, I think 4 onwards it can then not hit dark type Pokemon.

I will never understand why Nintendo made it so difficult for us, all those strange moves. If you use infestation the opponent can't be switched out for several rounds - opponent uses baton pass. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    Very nice hack! I've been enjoying it, but I found something and I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional. I just caught a Jigglypuff and it has the ability Stench.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    I have a suggestion, no need to follow it, but I found it difficult to increase levels to compete against the high leveled Pokémon. It might be because I had a full team, and others might use only 3, but I think it would work well to give an increase to the wild Pokémon available, to get more exp. points and make it less tedious, at least near the last available town. I know the Lucky Egg is available, but it's a suggestion you could keep in mind for those that use a bigger team instead of a smaller one.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I have a suggestion, no need to follow it, but I found it difficult to increase levels to compete against the high leveled Pokémon. It might be because I had a full team, and others might use only 3, but I think it would work well to give an increase to the wild Pokémon available, to get more exp. points and make it less tedious, at least near the last available town. I know the Lucky Egg is available, but it's a suggestion you could keep in mind for those that use a bigger team instead of a smaller one.

This is something I was planning to do. I've already raised the levels of Arachne Trail and Kirin Plains (the routes north and south of Iris Town), so you can grind in case you're having trouble with Drapion, which you shouldn't if you strategise and I've also lowered its level as well. As for the other routes, this is where I want other people's input on this. Did you have the most trouble at the third Gym or the fourth? The fourth Gym was made intentionally harder than it was supposed to be since it was the last part of the Beta, but not many people complained or pointed it out. I could also raise the levels of the remaining routes near Regalia and the third Gym as well. After the second Gym, wild Audino can be found in every route, perhaps I could make them appear more often, or include a special way of encountering them.

Small update, I've edited the battle textbox to look a bit like Soul Silver's!

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Years
  • This is something I was planning to do. I've already raised the levels of Arachne Trail and Kirin Plains (the routes north and south of Iris Town), so you can grind in case you're having trouble with Drapion, which you shouldn't if you strategise and I've also lowered its level as well. As for the other routes, this is where I want other people's input on this. Did you have the most trouble at the third Gym or the fourth? The fourth Gym was made intentionally harder than it was supposed to be since it was the last part of the Beta, but not many people complained or pointed it out. I could also raise the levels of the remaining routes near Regalia and the third Gym as well. After the second Gym, wild Audino can be found in every route, perhaps I could make them appear more often, or include a special way of encountering them.

Small update, I've edited the battle textbox to look a bit like Soul Silver's!

Pokémon Eclipse Version
    Looks great bro, keep that good work!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2016
    This is something I was planning to do. I've already raised the levels of Arachne Trail and Kirin Plains (the routes north and south of Iris Town), so you can grind in case you're having trouble with Drapion, which you shouldn't if you strategise and I've also lowered its level as well. As for the other routes, this is where I want other people's input on this. Did you have the most trouble at the third Gym or the fourth? The fourth Gym was made intentionally harder than it was supposed to be since it was the last part of the Beta, but not many people complained or pointed it out. I could also raise the levels of the remaining routes near Regalia and the third Gym as well. After the second Gym, wild Audino can be found in every route, perhaps I could make them appear more often, or include a special way of encountering them.

No, in my experience, the two difficult parts were the Drapion and defeating the Alakazam on the small tournament at Wisteria Town. But that was because I was not high level at the time. I think just by increasing the levels of the wild Pokémon you can fix it, no need to decrease the level of the trainers. Also, I think you can just make Audino appear in a special way, that way it's guaranteed they'll find it but not too often.

One thing I found, not related to the above, is that Aipom didn't evolve ones it learned Double Hit, even after leveling it up once again after that. Not sure if the method was changed, though. Also, is there a way to evolve Misdreavus in the game?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    No, in my experience, the two difficult parts were the Drapion and defeating the Alakazam on the small tournament at Wisteria Town. But that was because I was not high level at the time. I think just by increasing the levels of the wild Pokémon you can fix it, no need to decrease the level of the trainers. Also, I think you can just make Audino appear in a special way, that way it's guaranteed they'll find it but not too often.

One thing I found, not related to the above, is that Aipom didn't evolve ones it learned Double Hit, even after leveling it up once again after that. Not sure if the method was changed, though. Also, is there a way to evolve Misdreavus in the game?

Evolve it with a Dusk Stone ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back