• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Elemental Nations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years

==========================
    Part 1 – Introduction

Well, after being away from the Pokémon world for around 6 months, I've decided to go in for another round, with my new project Pokémon Elemental Nations, or PEN for short.

I have been making (unfinished) Pokémon games for about 2 years now. They've all stopped because I got bored with them, or there was just too much to do.

Seeing Fangking's Pokémon Acanthite inspired me to start creating again, and this time finish a game. So here it is, Pokémon Elemental Nations:

Part 2 – Storyline

The first shot at PEN was just your average story, go beat those gyms in those totally awesome all original 738 regions with over 443534059809435 billion Pokémon. That sucked ass.

Second shot. 4 teams all battling each other for control of mystical orbs that contained all the powers of the world... Over 999999999999999999999999999 trillion regions and Pokémon included. That sucked the ass of the first one.

Third shot. I'm sure most of you are familiar with Pokémon Acanthite. No? Well, basically it's one of, if not the best Pokémon Fan Game in existence.

In Gold and Silver we followed Team Rocket after Red and Blue.
    In Acanthite we'll be following them before Gold and Silver.

But what we haven't seen, is Team Rocket and Argus after Gold and Silver, they must've disbanded and all got jobs at the local PokéMart, never to be evil again, maybe not.

I've worked with Fangking on the plot for this story, and together we will follow the story of Argus and his followers through our games.

So, anyway, onto the story.

When the world was created, 17 Mystical Orbs were created with it. An Orb for each element of the Pokémon world. (Cliché? Yes, certainly, would you like fires with that?) These Orbs were said to hold the balance and power of the world, and in the wrong hands could mean the destruction of the world.

For centuries the Orbs were guarded at the Shrine of the Elements, by a clan called the Element Guardians, close to the hero's hometown. But one dark night, a man, who looked barely an adult, but with Pokémon and skills beyond the wildest dreams of anyone, breached the shrine, savagely striking down anyone standing in his path, and took the Orbs, fleeing from the scene of devastation. The perpetrator? None other than Gary Oak.

"WTF!?!?!? Why!"
    If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise. You'll find out later. :rolleyes:

One day, the hero/ine wakes up to a normal day. S/he goes downstairs to find his/her Grandmother waiting for them. Their Grandmother tells them that Prof. Nettle was looking for them, and gives them their Grandfather's old Pokémon System, or PokéSys.

The hero goes to the lab, and Prof. Nettle asks him to chose a Pokémon. The Hero choses a Pokémon. Suddenly two people dressed in black suits storm in, and try to find out about the ORBS. When Prof. Nettle refuses to help, they tie him up and force him to come with them.

The Hero decides to go after them, but as soon as he goes to leave, a boy dressed in yellow clothes comes into the lab. He asks where the Professor, is and the Hero tells him what happened. He tells the hero his name is Hiro, and that he and his family just moved here from Johto. He tells the Hero he was sent by Prof. Nettle to pick up two PokéDexes. They decide to take one each and search for the Professor. Hiro decides to go South to his home in Metro City, and the Hero goes North to Roundlow town.

Part 3 – Characters

Hero/ine
    Pokémon: Starter, choice of Zazi, [Water Pokémon], and [Grass Pokémon]

Hiro

Pokémon: Opposite Starter, Attack Based Pokémon
    Hiro meets you after Prof. Nettle is kidnapped. He takes a Pokémon to defend himself against Team Rocket.

Krystal

Pokémon: Grass/Water/Fire Pokémon based on your starter's strength
    Hiro's twin sister. You meet her in Roundlow Town and battle her.

Gary Oak
    Pokémon: ???
    Grandson of Prof. Oak. Up until the beginning of the game, he was the leader of Viridian Gym.

Argus
    Pokémon: ???
    Argus was a general of Team Rocket in the time of Red and Blue. He became the leader in Pokémon Acanthite, but was overthrown before the events of Gold and Silver. He has been traveling the regions since Gold and Silver looking for powerful trainers to help him restore Team Rocket.

Prof. Nettle
    Pokémon: Raises and breeds fossil Pokémon
    Prof. Nettle is the Pokémon Professor and Historian of Ruyin. He is kidnapped by Team Rocket at the start of the game.

Part 4 – Features

= Full CBS <Majorly Modded Blizzy's>
    = PokéSys <With e-mail, clock, weather forecast, and more>
    = 200 Pokémon <At least 50 new>
    = 2 regions <Hopefully. They will be smaller than the previous 4>

Part 5 – Screenshots

https://i16.tinypic.com/2iqy54i.jpg

Part 6 – A last word
    Remember I need help for this game. You can apply for jobs here, and you can submit any resources here.

Thanks, see you later!

Check out -LINK REMOVED-
    -Credits-
    Blizzy - SK
    Fangking - Chipset, Argus Charset, Storyline (Partial)
    -End of Credits-

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmm... looks nice, Im not applying, because I know stuff about unfinished games, but my computer broke down, and Im getting my new one on friday, which is my reason, but, this looks good, what are you using to make this?

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
    Damn, forgot to mention, RMXP. It's alright if you don't want to help, but thanks for your support. I'm working on a modded Blizzy/exteradude (I know he doesn't want credit) CBS. I'm wondering if anyone has a script to let me add characters more than once?

Years
    Hmm... well, there is this good website for rmxp stuff, I would help, but I only know basic stuff, anyway, if you want, I will pm you the site if you want.

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
    Please do, any help is appreciated!

EDIT: Got your PM, thanks again!

Last edited:

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Like the mapping keep up the work.

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
    Lol, thanks. Remember, I still need a team, and if you can join the site that would be cool too.

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
    Lol, the maps were looking bare so... Yeah. Lol.

EDIT: I have stopped work on my maps, I'm now working on making the database for all skills in R/S/E.

It's tough...

Last edited:

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
    Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been on the Gold Coast for a week, and I didn't have a computer I could use there.

Years
    Looks good so far, but as someone said before, you did go a little crazy with the flowers. Also, there is one problem with the bottom fence by the cave. Look to the right. It suddenly ends.

I'm surprised no one has noticed this, though. You said there are 17 orbs, one for each of the Pokémon types. There are 16 types, therfor it should say 16 orbs.

And Vavavant, please say how he can improve on his maps.

Ruyin

Skilled RMXP Mapper
    Years
    Vavavant: How? And no offense, but I don't think you should be telling people how to make maps.
    Don Patch: I believe there are 17 types, but it doesn't matter, I can fix that.

Anyway guys, I'll probably be starting a new project soon, It'll be called PTA. and the P is for Pokemon!

Pokepal2007

angels awakening
    Years
    this game ooks cool i give a rating of 85%

you should be proud because it looks good

i made a mistake last time i give a rating of 85%
    you should be proud of yourself
    because it looks good

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Not only did you triple post, but you also revived a thread that is over 5 months old. Are you daft?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back