• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Elemental Trinity: SkyMaster

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Pokémon Elemental Trinity: SkyMaster

Name: Pokémon Elemental Trinity: SkyMaster
    Hack of: FireRed

Plot
    The beautiful Orea region, situated just south of Hoenn, is famous for attracting hordes of Flying-type Pokémon, in fact no other type can be found there at all. This year is the year of the Great Migration, when the numbers of Flying-types double and even the greatest of Flying Legendaries are rumoured to appear.
    You are a young Trainer living in one of Orea's three major cities, Layro. You hear a commotion downstairs and rush down to see your father's Pokémon being swatted aside by a mysterious Trainer who uses an Altaria. The Trainer leaves after telling you're father to give 'it' to him.
    Your father explains that the man is called Lance and that he's a Trainer from the distant region of Kanto. He was once a mighty Trainer but, gripped with megolamania, seeked to possess the ultimate Flying-type move, Vacuum Bomb, the TM of which your father is the protector, and became evil.
    Vacuum Bomb should only be used by those who have mastered Flying-type Pokémon, which so far no one has, otherwise the effects could be catastrophic. In an effort to finally destroy the TM, your father asks you to go out and learn all you can about Flying-type Pokémon, and finally become the SkyMaster spoken of in legend.

Features
    -Brand new massive region, with brand new scripts, maps and a simple, original plot.
    -Some new sprites and D/P Pokémon.
    -New starters, Swablu for male, Pidgey for female.
    -No Gyms, no E4, no evil team.
    -Only Pokémon with Flying-types in their evolutionary line.
    -Some old faces return to help you on your way to becoming the SkyMaster.
    -Two new moves, Vacuum Bomb and Glide.
    -Brand new HM03 Glide allows you to fly across the cloud tops.

Media
    Coming soon.

Credits
    LU-HO, HackMew and Darthatron - Without quality tools, most of the world's hacks wouldn't even exist.
    Various scripters and spriters - Too many to list but altogether you have helped give me the skills I have today.
    Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc. - The Pokémon creators themselves. Kudos.

At this moment, I am doing little work for this hack, but as my time frees up, be sure for updates and whatnot.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    i like the story but swablu evolves once and pidgey evolves twice

so perhaps doduo , swablu or doduo ,spearow would work

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Eh that was a deliberate choice being that when Swablu evolves into Altaria, it'll do well against Lance's Altaria because of type effectiveness and that when Pidgey evolves into Pidgeot, then it'll have high stats to beat Altaria. Besideswhich, two Pokémon who are both two-staged is just plain boring, and I distinctly remember a hack around here where the starters were Sneasel/Larvitar.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    I've been considering allowing the Trapinch line and the Weedle line in, Dustox is already in because it evolves from Cascoon which evolves from Wurmple which evolves into Silcoon which evolves into Beautifly. I allow whole families in, thus, Magikarp, Togepi, Surskit, Nincada, Shedinja, Burmy and Wormadam, none of which are Flying, are all obtainable in the Orea region. It makes sense, all the Flying-types will lay Eggs wether or not they're in Orea.

Also if you think Lance looks like a good villain you should see his leader. Woops, did I forget to say this was a four-part series?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I love how you can talk down every hack and not see that yours is a flop in the making. Aside from Grass Types Flying types are the weakest...Thats why pure flying doesnt exist. And to make it worse there arent many flying types around so that already makes your hack pretty bland...You should change up the concept (only flying types) before you ridicule everyone.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    I love how you can talk down every hack and not see that yours is a flop in the making. Aside from Grass Types Flying types are the weakest...Thats why pure flying doesnt exist. And to make it worse there arent many flying types around so that already makes your hack pretty bland...You should change up the concept (only flying types) before you ridicule everyone.

*sigh* As I just explained in Johto's Journey, that was my dickhead of a cousin. And I claimed vengeance against him on Magnius's behalf.

Anyway, let's get down to your comments on my own hack.

Flying-types only have three weaknesses (Electric, Ice, Rock), two of which are uncommon types. It also has immunity to Ground which is useful seeing as most Pokémon can learn Earthquake by TM. Also, only three Flying Pokémon (Zapdos, Aerodactyl and Skarmory) are resistant to Flying-type attacks, one of whom is legendary, one of whom is a fossil and one of whom is rare. Flying also deals extensive damage to 16 Flying-types (Combee, Vespiquen, Scyther, Ledyba, Ledian, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Yanma, Beautifly, Masquerain, Ninjask, Tropius, Mothim, Yanmega and Shaymin) and to all members of their evolutionary lines except in the case of Steel Wormadam and Scizor, to whom they deal normal damage. Contrary to your statement, there are 66 Flying-types and that doesn't include their non-Flying relatives and the Trapinch and Weedle line which I have decided to include. I'm not only including Flying-types, with the exception of the Trapinch and Weedle lines, I'm including only Pokémon with at least one Flying-type in their evolutionary line.

SkyMaster is the first in a four-part cycle, the second is LandMaster, then SeaMaster and the whole plot culminates into GodMaster.

Back