• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSonic

Banned
Years
  • Hehe, I think i'll need to post another beta now, but i won't. I want to make some progress now on elements, so if you want to continue, there's a ledge in your hometown that you can walk through (It was put there so i could test the game).

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • Ive used a walktroughwalls code, since i couldn't find the above mentioned ledge.

Sad thing is, you have no pokeballs&pokedex from oak, since the shop is buggy. So you have to do with the 1 pokeball you find in the forest......

**hugs recently captured gastly**

Some NPC's still name the forest "Viridian Forest" and when in front of your home town gym, it says:"Viridian Gym, closed"

EDIT:
    - It seems that the shop after the forest is also glitchy, might as well use some codes for pokeballs then.....
    - Ghost gym pokemon have the same Rock/Ground pokemon moveset as Brock's pokemon. Also, some dialogue says he is Brock instead of TJ.
    - A boy who shows you the mountain has a lot of messed up dialogue.

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Oh oh. Maybe you should work on it better. Because in the Market it looks like this:

Shadow-Soul

Mapper/Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2011
    pretty good glicthes if ound

1. in your house you can walk through the table
    2. in front of your dad one step down you can walk (wall)
    3. pokemon mart is all glicth and you can't get out after

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    hey im stuck how do i get to dusky woods? it wont let me pass the old man lying down on the ground

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    In the petalburg woods screenshot, theres half a tree there, just to tell you.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • hey im stuck how do i get to dusky woods? it wont let me pass the old man lying down on the ground

That's because you haven't given the parcel to the professor. Which you can't since the mart is glitchy (You can get in, but you can't get out)

Find a Walk Through Walls cheat and use it.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    When errors come up, it's good just to notify the maker of the hack, like every other hack, they'll fix the glitches and release a patch.

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
  • When errors come up, it's good just to notify the maker of the hack, like every other hack, they'll fix the glitches and release a patch.

The hacker was already notified a few pages back.

I simply gave you a solution to continue with the game

BlueSonic

Banned
    Years
  • Hello, Unfortunetly I have some bad news (After leaving you for a month and not explaining why). My Laptop, Yet again, Crashed so iv'e lost work on the hack. Unless i can find a backup, i can't continue on this hack just yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back