• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Elysium (GBA)

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello! First of all, thank you for playing!

Second, thank you for sharing your feedback on the game. As a fellow completionist, I understand the frustration of encountering a quest (despite being an optional one) where the progress is blocked, especially after investing so much time. To be honest, this specific sidequest is deliberately designed to be a bit more challenging than the rest. In this point, I wanted to create a mission where a small decision from the past comes back to haunt you. However, your points are valid. Perhaps in one of the next updates I may tweak the dialogue slightly to give the player a hint that this item may be useful later on.

Once again, thank you for playing and I hope you will continue with the game!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I've found all 4 other
    Spoiler: Illusion Side Quest Spoilers:

Edit: Forgot about the serial killer case, gotta solve that one first, too.

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I've found all 4 other
    Spoiler: Illusion Side Quest Spoilers:

Edit: Forgot about the serial killer case, gotta solve that one first, too.

Hello! First, thanks for playing!

Spoiler: Illusion Side Quest

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hello! First, thanks for playing!

Spoiler: Illusion Side Quest
    Hi, thanks for the response!
    Spoiler: Illusion Side Quest:

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, thanks for the response!
    Spoiler: Illusion Side Quest:

Sure.
    Spoiler: Illusion side quest

About the serial killer:
    Spoiler: Serial killer sidequest

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Sure.
    Spoiler: Illusion side quest

About the serial killer:
    Spoiler: Serial killer sidequest
    About the Serial Killer:
    Spoiler: Serial Killer Sidequest
    Despite my inability to solve certain basic puzzles or have a memory span longer than 15 minutes, I've really enjoyed this hack so far. The less modernized feel is super nostalgic, and I actually enjoy it as it feels rather fresh. I've been purposely using a team of Pokemon that I haven't used before (or as few times as I can remember. I've played a LOT of hacks/fangames and used a lot of mons at least once.) and it's definitely making my experience more enjoyable. Literally the only gripe I've had so far is
    Spoiler: Late Part A
    But again, other than that one tiny thing, this game has been phenomenal. Thank you

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    About the Serial Killer:
    Spoiler: Serial Killer Sidequest
    Despite my inability to solve certain basic puzzles or have a memory span longer than 15 minutes, I've really enjoyed this hack so far. The less modernized feel is super nostalgic, and I actually enjoy it as it feels rather fresh. I've been purposely using a team of Pokemon that I haven't used before (or as few times as I can remember. I've played a LOT of hacks/fangames and used a lot of mons at least once.) and it's definitely making my experience more enjoyable. Literally the only gripe I've had so far is
    Spoiler: Late Part A
    But again, other than that one tiny thing, this game has been phenomenal. Thank you

Thank you for your kind words! And real kudos for beating
    Spoiler:
    Despite having releasing it recently, this rom hack is old, I've started making it around 8 years ago and made it public eventually because why not. Updated it with some new stuff recently but it obviously can't be compared with the newer rom hacks with the amazing QoL features. Thanks for playing however.

About your question, you have found two of the hints:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Thank you for your kind words! And real kudos for beating
    Spoiler:
    Despite having releasing it recently, this rom hack is old, I've started making it around 8 years ago and made it public eventually because why not. Updated it with some new stuff recently but it obviously can't be compared with the newer rom hacks with the amazing QoL features. Thanks for playing however.

About your question, you have found two of the hints:
    Spoiler:
    Was it the sailor, Wally?
    Spoiler: Serial Killer Quest

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    okay, this might be absurd, but I think i've caught wind of a meme in part 3:
    Spoiler: chapter 3 location + character spoiler

I really appreciate that this game is shamelessly irreverent with its humor. it makes the experience more fun.

Days
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    okay, this might be absurd, but I think i've caught wind of a meme in part 3:
    Spoiler: chapter 3 location + character spoiler

I really appreciate that this game is shamelessly irreverent with its humor. it makes the experience more fun.
    Oh also, this is the first time i've bothered to make an account on this site, even though i'm one of the most avid hack players i know. This is peak pokemon hack>>. i really don't think i've ever enjoyed a romhack this much. i learned new skills with the patching part too. there are some hacks in progress that might compete with the title of favorite, but for now, elysium #1 - AND I'M NOT EVEN FINISHED WITH IT!

Days
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    i just finished it yesterday. honestly one of the best stories i've had the chance to play through... MORE GAME LIKE THIS NEED TO EXIST (hopefully a continuation for this game I NEED IT)

Back